SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:55 pm

I watched Joey's interview on Kaitlyn's podcast and Jimmy Kimmel and was very impressed by how he handles himself. I'm sure he won't be perfect but I feel pretty sure that he won't fall into some of the traps that previous Bachelors have.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:49 pm

interesting...

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Gfdr5210

source bachelorwhatever
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:10 pm

What do they mean by "I have a home video tour for this one?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:12 pm

@GuardianAngel i think they mean there's a video showing the air bnb joey was in to prove that it's the same house he posted the coffee from
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:13 pm

@GuardianAngel I think they mean video of the place he stayed...either the hotel or where the SHV was. They just don't want to share it while he is there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:14 am

Such a gracious young lady

Her Facebook post and her IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2trfaaLn6V/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE - Embedded IG)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:52 pm

some more evidence that the spoiler is wrong and daisy isn't f1. this poster is extremely reliable and has previously found the houses used by clayton/susie, gabby/eric, and charity/dotun for SHVs. the gist is joey has had SHVs the weekends of december 15, january 5, and january 26. most notably daisy was definitely in big bear for a ski trip with a large group of friends the weekend of january 5, which corroborated by all their stories and the fact that it was one of her friends' birthdays. kelsey also posted an instagram story on january 8, but it was an old post from 2023.

linking below because there's lots of screenshots to match what this user is saying. DEFINITELY something to keep an eye on, as following the feet is the only reliable way to confirm f1.

https://reddit.com/r/BachelorNation/comments/1af2yds/spoilers_bachelor_joeys_season_shvf1_timing_could/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:52 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:02 pm

@ariwolf thanks for posting! Loved them all! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:57 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:54 am

Both good videos and Jennifer did better with the interview than I thought. I didn't like her coaching the Voice but she seems better on her show.

I thought the 2nd video what very interesting. I hope we can see if one or more of the women gets more into the performance/audience than Joey. I will say that I like Maria more than I did initially. I thought she was going to be one of the women who didn't care about making friends and would do anything to get attention but that interview gives me hope that she wasn't. Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 4256136633

eta- I really like his purple jacket! I really like that he's rocking the colors this season.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:25 pm

Just watched the preview of Jenn’s date. This is just my opinion.

He’s Not into her .. One comment he makes is that she likes to have fun .. Especially noted at the end he gives her a quick kiss and lastly they are kissing with her arms around him and it looks like she tries to put her leg around him and he pushes it down .. I know they have a golden hour sunset kiss .. but

Lastly .. her being afraid of the ocean cracked me up .. seeing as it is a big part of his life/likes
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond