SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:39 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:57 am

It was announced on Instagram that Bachelorette was renewed to be shown in the summer and that Golden Bachelorette will air in the fall. There was no mention of BIP, so I think it may be either postponed or canceled.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:04 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:27 am

Thank you for sharing! Nice that they interviewed several of the women and we got a little more info from them. I really like autumn. I wish she had gotten more airtime on the show.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:06 am

Well .. now we know that 2 showed at the FRC .. the previews show a different set up with a defined matted walk way with ropes down the sides .. we also see KelseyA upset and seems unsure/scared

Could be wrong .. but I think the note is from KelseyA .. seeing as we see him at the same door receiving the note .. it is from the same camera view as her knocking on the door in the white outfit .. and it is at the TULUM site at Secrets/Hyatt
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:28 am

Jeepers wrote:Well .. now we know that 2 showed at the FRC .. the previews show a different set up with a defined matted walk way with ropes down the sides .. we also see KelseyA upset and seems unsure/scared

Could be wrong .. but I think the note is from KelseyA .. seeing as we see him at the same door receiving the note .. it is from the same camera view as her knocking on the door in the white outfit .. and it is at the TULUM site at Secrets/Hyatt

It would be nice to have SC’s of this to sleuth.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:07 am

Anyone have a link to the preview?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:03 pm

“I can confidently say that I have found the person I’ve been looking for”

“I’m on cloud 9 .. And I’m not coming down”

All said over Daisy .. and they both checked in on each other last night as well

New set up for the FRC .. “I know what my heart wants .. I just hope she feels the same way”

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Img_0236
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:14 pm

The Bachelor: 2806 (2/19)

MONDAY, FEB. 19
8:00-10:01 p.m. EST – The Bachelor: “2806” (2806)
Logline: As hometowns inch closer, Joey feels the pressure to dig deeper, and the women worry about their place in his heart. Will two romantic one-on-ones and an exhilarating group date in Montreal be enough for him to finally let his walls down?

Extended Logline: Joey and his 10 remaining women are crossing oceans again and this time they’re headed to Montreal, Canada. As hometowns inch closer, nerves are running high for all of the women, but it’s Joey who seems to be struggling the most to open up, and the week starts off with him sharing his worries in hopes that his honesty will encourage the others. Later, a high-flying one-on-one date has one woman seeing hearts, and a second has another taking a long look in the mirror. Then, the remaining women work to push through their insecurities on an exhilarating group date, but one woman must reconcile with more than just her fears about a date and make a decision that could change everything heading into an emotional rose ceremony.
The 10 women vying for Joey’s heart are the following:
Daisy, 25, an account executive from Becker, Minn.
Jenn, 25, a physician assistant student from Miami, Fla.
Jessica “Jess,” 24, an executive assistant from San Diego, Calif.
Katelyn, 25, a radiochemist from Santa Fe, N.M.
Kelsey A., 25, a junior project manager from New Orleans, La.
Kelsey T., 31, an actor from Los Angeles, Calif.
Maria “Lea,” 23, an account manager from Waipahu, Hawaii
Alexandra “Lexi,” 30, a digital strategist from Atlanta, Ga.
Maria, 29, an executive assistant from Kleinburg, Ontario
Rachel, 26, an ICU nurse from Honolulu, Hawaii

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2806-2-19/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE PLEASE ADD SOURCE TO ALL MEDIA SM)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:24 pm

Hopefully someone will post some screencaps of the preview last night.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:59 am

Jeepers wrote:Well .. now we know that 2 showed at the FRC .. the previews show a different set up with a defined matted walk way with ropes down the sides .. we also see KelseyA upset and seems unsure/scared

Hi, I initially thought that walkway was a new FRC set up, too, but it's not. I've looked at all the footage that's been shown of that area, and I've confirmed that, while this is the first close-up shot, it can be seen off to the side in other previews. They come up this path and it ends before they get to the platform. There's sand between this and the platform which could explain the confusion.

That being said, I noticed last night, that they've showed two different Suburbans. They look similar but different models. I can't remember if they 2 different cars for the F2, but if they do, that may support the theory that both girls were there.

I've felt all along that he broke up with F2 in the usual manner. When he walked off the platform in the beginning scene of episode one, you could hear him mutter "that sucks, that sucks" under his breath. I can only picture a scenario where he's saying that because of the breakup. I don't think F2 told him off, because I can't picture either of those girls doing that, but she clearly refused to let him walk her out.

Lastly, I agree that the note was from Kelsey but, whatever it was about, it didn't lead to a breakup.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:29 am

@julychild  

Hi,  thanks for the new sleuthing.  Do you remember anything about Joey saying something to the effect of "that was crazy" as he walked off from the podium and took off his jacket?  I was guessing this was when the F2 left.   But IDK really.  He is upset, but I think that goes with breaking up with someone.  

I am really confused as to how this FRC plays out.  I guess tptb did their job, laugh out loud.   I am especially curious as to what happened that hasn't happened before.  It probably is not a big deal, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond