SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:43 pm

I'm from Washington state, too. Kind of a random place to go....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:53 pm

@provenceguy Well every summer at least my husband and I love to visit the National parks, lodges and resorts here in our local state. We just love the mountain/Rustic feel as the perfect getaway. A few years ago we went to the Semiahmoo resort in Blain, WA and then last year we visited Lake Crescent resort near hood canal. Its great because we love the outdoors and the small towns that normally surround these resorts and National Parks. This is right up my alley. Looking forward to it actually.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:50 pm

I didnt see these posted anywhere from Brayden's earlier BHH interview.

These are just the YT snippets from certain questions from the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/@BachelorNation
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:34 pm

I just can't with those earrings!

But I will say I listened to both Almost Famous and Dear Shandy today and all of them supported Brayden even though they understand he's annoying. They thought he was among the most genuine contestants they could remember as he told Charity things that he knew she might not like but that were truthful (i.e. not ready for an engagement, process was more difficult than he anticipated, etc.). I have to agree.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:36 am

@luvstx Yeah, I don't get the hate. I mean I can see why people might find him annoying...particularly if they have to live with him. His energy is a lot and he doesn't have a filter...all of which he has admitted to, but nothing he has said has been horrible and he truly does seem into her and is honest with her...regardless if it may not be what she wants to hear. Yeah, he brags, but he is hardly the only one and most of them are just p*ssed because she likes him.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of him, but not as edited as he has been. I think he could be fun on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:19 am

I don't see the problem with Brayden as his issue as much as the age old issue of women ignoring things that are red flags for themselves. Brayden is annoying but he is unapologetically himself. Charity senses some of the things he is saying are not what she is looking for but continues to pursue Brayden anyway. I think Charity is doing a great job and am enjoying her season a lot but she is the only one that controls her decisions and knows what she wants. Brayden would be fun on BIP!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:46 am

Sprite and Minney,

I think that Brayden looks worse than he probably is thanks to the edit and to the fact, thankfully, that this season doesn't have much dumb drama.

No question Brayden is on BP!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:09 pm

I've listened to Dear Shandy and find that they're almost too defensive of Brayden while being harder on other guys like Joey and John. I almost choked when they likened him to Thomas on Katie's season. dizzy

My issue with Brayden is that he comes across as very immature/annoying plus we're wasting so much time on a guy who's never going to be Charity's pick. Of course he's getting edited as a villain because he gives them all this great footage (from their perspective). I'm ready for him to be gone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:19 pm

https://parade.com/tv/the-bachelorette-exclusive-sneak-peek-charity-worries-suitor-is-like-ex-beau

Once again, I'll be super surprised if Xavier ends up being F2. Between her comments about what went down in Fiji, and more-or-less saying another two-faced guy rises up after Brayden, and (maybe) this clip, it's not adding up for me. Until I see him make it past F3, I'm going to believe it in my head that it didn't happen.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:27 pm

@julychild yes I agree with you on this because she has made some digs towards Xavier. I don't think it ended well with them jmo.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:56 pm

chasus71 wrote:@julychild yes I agree with you on this because she has made some digs towards Xavier. I don't think it ended well with them jmo.
And with her saying she fell in love with 2 guys, no way Xavier is one of them with all the digs she’s been throwing out about him, seems like it did not end well at all for them.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:38 pm

@honeydiors yeah I hate to think he played it a certain way that he would drop the L BOMB. just to get far & nothing more than that. Hmmm.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz