SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:19 am

luvstx wrote:Sprite and Minney,

I think that Brayden looks worse than he probably is thanks to the edit and to the fact, thankfully, that this season doesn't have much dumb drama.

No question Brayden is on BP!

I wouldn't bet on it not having much dumb drama. I think they are just warming up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:51 am

julychild wrote:https://parade.com/tv/the-bachelorette-exclusive-sneak-peek-charity-worries-suitor-is-like-ex-beau

Once again, I'll be super surprised if Xavier ends up being F2. Between her comments about what went down in Fiji, and more-or-less saying another two-faced guy rises up after Brayden, and (maybe) this clip, it's not adding up for me. Until I see him make it past F3, I'm going to believe it in my head that it didn't happen.

They are certainly casting some doubt in that clip.

But can I just say that the "fruit festival" date had to be a set up? I doubt that there were any pears on the trees in April! Guessing it usually happens in the fall.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:27 pm

I was just watching @Bachelorwhatever1 ig spoiler highlights and saw this post.
theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UdfNH6K
Thought I’d check out the original fb post and saw 2 posts dated 27 and 28 April.
theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 TClU88i
theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 H91UzEO
So I’m speculating that person is not talking about a fsd but probably Charity’s family staying there and there being 2 mtp filmed on the two successive days.  Which begs the question, Dotun and (Joey or Xavier)?

Also the video of Aaron walking on the beach filmed by someone staying there – is it 100% confirmed to be him?  I don't know the source - is it reddit? Because when I compare the walking on the beach to the video of Xavier walking along the street in New Orleans, the walk style is similar.  The date of the beach walk was noted here as 26 April, so it could fit with the day after Xavier’s fsd (which may or may not happen, due to speculated fight).  Maybe they are having closure, or maybe they reconcile?  

Anyway, just spitballing ideas and sowing doubt on that being Aaron laugh out loud.  Can’t wait for next promo to see where this is heading.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:54 pm

@Agent99 You could be on to something because both Xavier and Aaron have been mistaken for each other before. In the promo of the Fiji kissing beacch scene many at 1st thought it was Aaron until someone zoomed in and saw there was no tattoo on him like Aaron has. Then of course the Video was leaked and people believed it to be Aaron. Again, at a distance, hard to tell so could be 50/50 that it was Aaron.

Interesting that you pointed out how Xavier walks in the promo is similar to the person walking on the beach hmmmm, I didn't even really think to look at it again because many believed it is aaron in the video. I do know from Reddit the person who supplied the video said people on the ground had only spotted Dotun and Aaron and they had photos of all the top guys. They never spotted Xavier. I always thought how can another very tall guy like Xavier not be spotted. Dotun being the tallest of course but Xay and Aaron are pretty close in height and as I have said could easily be mistaken for the other especially if at a distance. So your theory is plausible. It has also been explained how it is easy for Joey not to be recognized because he would be presumed to be an Australian tourist and his height of course is not as noticeable as it is with Dotun/Xavir/Aaron, IMO.

Good catch either way
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:21 pm

Thank goodness! Back to 8pm Eastern.

The current schedule is too late for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:24 pm

@GuardianAngel I actually liked the new schedule. I could watch it at work without having to hurry to get everything done before the show started and I didn't have any interruptions as everyone is usually settled by then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:32 pm

@Agent99 The flower placement is interesting. I wonder if that ties back to Joey's entrance.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:42 am

Joey in Fiji .. PROOF

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0210

🤪🤪😍😍😎😎🥰🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:33 am

Jeepers wrote:Joey in Fiji .. PROOF

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0210

🤪🤪😍😍😎😎🥰🥰

Seems he is! Does the spoiler of Aaron’s return seem a possibility after the preview?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:38 am

Seems he is! Does the spoiler of Aaron’s return seem a possibility after the preview?[/quote]

Absolutely🤪. But she ships him off

Remember Aaron was seen at a yacht party on the west coast on FRC day
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:29 pm

I never waivered for one second I been knew he made it and IMO even if some disagree I believe he is F1, IMO... Yep I said it laugh out loud girldance laughlaughlaugh theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1710264613

Jeepers wrote:Joey in Fiji .. PROOF

🤪🤪😍😍😎😎🥰🥰
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz