SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:50 pm

Jeepers wrote:Oo good grief .. my friend just sent me this .. Monday cont to be a ???

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Img_0211

Orig from Reddit

Ooooo boy laugh out loud I will say that I briefly questioned the leaked pic too. But IMO she appears to be holding back a smile. Dotun’s facial expression is a bit questionable, as he looks kind of serious/worried. I just can’t get past her letting him get so far into the proposal to say “no”. The only time that happened was with Ashley and Ben F. If Charity does this, it will not be good for her I fear. People will riot laugh out loud So I’m sticking to they’re happily engaged. But we shall see! Can’t wait for Monday!

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:55 pm

I also questioned Dotun’s follow and photo like of the Instagram influencer. It still shows that he likes that “photo”. That really doesn’t sit well with me if he’s truly F1. That still has me scratching my head.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:56 pm

Maybe I’m wrong but has production ever followed a F2 back into their hotel room post FRC to question them? I can’t remember a single time it’s happened so I’m inclined to believe Dotun in his hotel room is before the FRC. Maybe I’m wrong though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:44 pm

Depends on the location of the FRC.  Maybe a car needed to get back to hotel or ITM location.  We know the flights don't leave 'til later in the evening/night, so it wouldn't be out of the question to go back to the hotel in the meantime.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Maybe I’m wrong but has production ever followed a F2 back into their hotel room post FRC to question them? I can’t remember a single time it’s happened so I’m inclined to believe Dotun in his hotel room is before the FRC. Maybe I’m wrong though.

no. they have only ever interviewed the f2 in the car after being dumped.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Oo good grief .. my friend just sent me this .. Monday cont to be a ???

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Img_0211

Orig from Reddit

That scenario would only work if Dotun's watch said 4.55.  Imo it says 11.25 and Dotun is talking before the frc.

I was hoping his watch would give us a time frame, but I think the battery was dead and he wore it just for looks. It had the same exact time during the F3 rose ceremony.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 8c032c10

Photo from dgepress.com

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:31 pm

Santaluces92 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Orig from Reddit

That scenario would only work if Dotun's watch said 4.55.  Imo it says 11.25 and Dotun is talking before the frc.

I was hoping his watch would give us a time frame, but I think the battery was dead and he wore it just for looks. It had the same exact time during the F3 rose ceremony.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 8c032c10

Photo from dgepress.com

Dang y’all good! Good catch!

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:48 pm

If I'm an F2 who just got dumped, you'll have to have my pre-approved Bachelorette contract before you'll get me to give you a stupid interview!

Plus, I don't know the distance btw the two resorts but frc was at Nanuku and the interviews were all filmed in that same staged area at the Peal. My guess is everything was done before going to Nanuku.

@Santaluces92, good catch 👌

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:52 pm

I love that the looking .. seeking .. sleuthing continues 😆

Silly question tho .. is Reddit a sleuthing or just a chatting site?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:55 pm

Razor09 wrote:I also questioned Dotun’s follow and photo like of the Instagram influencer. It still shows that he likes that “photo”. That really doesn’t sit well with me if he’s truly F1. That still has me scratching my head.

He also never took down the Tory Lanez story even though Reddit was coming for him that day. Charity reads that forum so she likely saw it. If they are together maybe she never questioned him about it and she really doesn't mind. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:56 pm

Santaluces92 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Orig from Reddit

Photo from dgepress.com

Haha that is awesome! Good catch.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Razor09 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Before we get embroiled in frizzygate, do we really think tptb sent through to People mag the rejection shot?  When People always do a happy couple article?  So oops, the wrong photo was sent and double oops, we just posted it by mistake.  Make it make sense.

Well I was looking back at past couples and I did see some rejection shots in their articles (People Mag). One of them being Tyler and Hannah at the FRC. This of course was a separate article from the happy couple article. Tyler also did not get on a knee. With all that said, I still believe Dotun and Charity are engaged. It’s hard for me to believe Charity would allow him to get on a knee with ring on full display to reject him? JMO

Thanks, that's interesting to know about rejection shots.    IA I don't think Charity would let that big man get down on one knee without stopping him.  I think the viewers would drag her if that happened.

I sincerely can't picture her doing that, too...but, let's suppose it did happen, I'd see her going along if producers convinced her that it'll help him get the Bachelor gig. That was how they got Ashley to let Ben get that far and also how they got Arie to keep following Becca around the house, after the breakup.

I also wanted to add that Ben F's on one knee pic was used in articles published when he was announced as the Bachelor. People didn't have the exclusive back then, so In Touch, Star, Daily Mail etc, they all had that photo in their paper mags and online. Those still come up in Google search.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz