SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:34 pm

For the sake of accuracy, Kaitlyn Bristowe, 2015 also let Nick Viall F2 start to get down on one knee while in his proposal speech. Later in interviews, K said during filming, it's give and take between the lead and TPTB. They let you have your way at times, and other times you don't have a choice. She took a lot of criticism for letting that happen.

Lets hope its a beautiful proposal with a very happy couple to this day!

ETA: My mistake, going by memory but should have looked for confirmation. He went through his whole proposal speech, without K saying anything, and was about to get down on one knee when she stopped him.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:42 pm

I thought that Kaitlyn let Nick get down on one knee but wasn't sure, @GuardianAngel. Way longer ago, Jenn Schefft allowed Jerry to propose even though she had no intention of accepting it. He was technically her f1 but she came across very badly and was widely criticized.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:10 pm

Just rewatched that scene of Nick & Kaitlyn. Nick does not get down on a knee. He doesn't even actually get to start bending down. He takes out the ring before the kneel & Kaitlyn stops him by putting her hand on his. Screenshot of the exact moment below. I think objectively it's completely different & not even in the same galaxy as the picture we've seen of Dotun, on his knee, ring box out, & opened towards charity.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Screen25
X

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:33 pm

Any possibility that because she is so unsure - she rejects both of them - until ATFR ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:09 pm

honeydiors wrote:
Razor09 wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I still think that the picture People published is correct in that Dotun is f1. I can't see the show giving People the pic of the F2 to run like that. I mentioned in previously in this thread but based on the suits, Dotun can't be both the guy in the blue suit that she's crying to and in the black-grayish suit at the FRC. She's definitely crying in a sad way to Joey.

Yea, I don’t think anyone’s debating the suits. It’s pretty obvious blue suit is Joey. Also you can tell by the height difference. Now we know Charity is a cryer. Was that a “sad” cry? Not so sure. I remember they got me with the clip of Tayshia crying at the FRC  with Zac, and I thought she was turning down his proposal. Production know what they’re doing. 😉
Absolutely, I still don't think it's as simple as Dotun being F1, the production has been so careful with keeping the ending a secret and for RS to conveniently just so happen to have the leaked proposal photo sent to him...idk idk but we find out tomorrow!

The photo was initially sent to People and it made it's way to RS through a fan.I think someone at People genuinely screwed up. I could be wrong but i'm sure the show would have to send People the pics from the finale in advance so that People can publish their stories for the finale on time. My guess is that the show didn't think that photo would see the light of day until the finale aired. The only way I see that photo not proving that Dotun is F1 is if that clip of Charity crying to the guy in the blue suit is one big misdirect. I think RS is right.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:47 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
honeydiors wrote:
Razor09 wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I still think that the picture People published is correct in that Dotun is f1. I can't see the show giving People the pic of the F2 to run like that. I mentioned in previously in this thread but based on the suits, Dotun can't be both the guy in the blue suit that she's crying to and in the black-grayish suit at the FRC. She's definitely crying in a sad way to Joey.

Yea, I don’t think anyone’s debating the suits. It’s pretty obvious blue suit is Joey. Also you can tell by the height difference. Now we know Charity is a cryer. Was that a “sad” cry? Not so sure. I remember they got me with the clip of Tayshia crying at the FRC  with Zac, and I thought she was turning down his proposal. Production know what they’re doing. 😉
Absolutely, I still don't think it's as simple as Dotun being F1, the production has been so careful with keeping the ending a secret and for RS to conveniently just so happen to have the leaked proposal photo sent to him...idk idk but we find out tomorrow!

The photo was initially sent to People and it made it's way to RS through a fan.I think someone at People genuinely screwed up. I could be wrong but i'm sure the show would have to send People the pics from the finale in advance so that People can publish their stories for the finale on time. My guess is that the show didn't think that photo would see the light of day until the finale aired. The only way I see that photo not proving that Dotun is F1 is if that clip of Charity crying to the guy in the blue suit is one big misdirect. I think RS is right.

Another poster succinctly listed all the things that have occurred post show indicating a strong possibility Dotun is F1, including him being in a house rented by production. Add the People magazine guffaw to all of this, there’s very little room, in my mind for a Joey F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:48 pm

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613
Just to add to the theme of "the most dramatic season ever", about 30mins ago there was an earthquake in Ojai.  It was a 5.1 which is kind of moderate, and we felt it here in LA which is about 60-70 miles away.  One of our emergency preparedness cops said on NBC news that "LA is America's disaster theme park".  Seriously most of the time it is fine/great living here but today has been a lot.

I haven't heard any serious injuries so far, so thankful for that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:51 pm

Jeepers .. southern Calif can’t catch a break .. now an earthquake and tornado watches
Be safe out there folks

Tho Joey is my favored F1 by far .. this is he first season that there are two decent choices .. so Dotun would be ok as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ZWRt2PeZWuc
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz