SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:56 am

So let me see if I’ve got all of this right…

Charity was in NYC for a mini media tour this week.

Dotun lives in NYC

Dotun and Charity post similar pics from the same restaurant in NYC last night.

Dotun takes his post down within an hour or so.

Sounds like Watchgate and Fridgegate to me…..

And how far is NYC from Columbus Georgia? 700 miles perhaps.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:36 am

@luvstx GA and NYC is about 500 miles I believe.

The pictures weren't similar his was a plate of food and hers was just a story with 2 drinks and a distinctive votive candle holder. She had posted hers a day before with no tag, while Dotun tagged his plate of food a day later (last night) which a poster on Reddit went to the website and noticed the votive candle holder on the table was a match with the restaurant's decor.

But yeah watchgate and fridgegate!!! laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:53 am

Jeepers wrote:Listened to BHH interview with Joey ..he is very personable and pretty well spoken .. I enjoyed it .. I don’t normally listen to podcasts but it was interesting

I listened to it and will agree with you Jeepers. He's very well spoken, likable, humble. But listening to it, I didn't get the sense that he was hiding being the F1. Seemed too relaxed. He didn't know Charity's actual height. And I also thought how he talked about the first kiss and the first date with her and how he will always remember that date. Can't describe it but it didn't sound like he was engaged to Charity when he talked about it. Totally respectful and lovely things to say about Charity but didn't leave me with the impression he was her fiance.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:52 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:So Dotun deleted it straight away?   I bet there's lots of scrambling going on behind the scenes atm laugh out loud.  Dotun as f1 kind of lines up with what I thought of his fsd in Fiji anyway - seems like it was very exclusive.

This is what makes me think they slipped up rather than a mislead of any kind. I think Joey will be at the top of the list for Bach if Dotun is in fact F1.

IMO if Doton is F1 Xavier would be TPTB top pick for Bachelor before Joey if he wanted it. Although I like Joey and he could be in the running as well .,because there usually are a few top contenders,but I think they'll wait to see who the viewers gravitate towards and follow on SM the most., it'a all about the numbers with them. To this day I think if Tyler Cameron wanted it they would cast him in a heartbeat with over 2M followers. jmo

=
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:46 pm

Mike Johnson would be my major first pick .. but sad to say that era is done

Xavier .. going to depend on the reason he leaves this season .. if he can’t commit then would hope he would doubtful

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:21 am

honeydiors wrote:snipped

I'm still not set on Dotun, not only because of the amount of clues hinting towards Joey but also the edit that is being shown thus far. All those Joey ITMs and camera pans that we have been getting should've gone to Dotun if he is truly f1, Joey doesn't need hype, he was gonna get it regardless. So Charity possibly trolling with Joey was not needed if that was indeed what they've been doing. But then agin we are only on episode 2, maybe Dotun's edit improves later on, i want to believe producers won't screw her and her f1 over

From years of the great sleuthers sleuthing editing, the bold is exactly what they do to trick the viewers into thinking who the F1 will be. The real F1 is usually hidden in the edit to distract viewers from picking up on any strong chemistry. For example, going by memory last Monday night when the group date card was read, the camera panned to the person who's name was called out. When Doton's name was called, the camera didn't pan to him. I could be wrong and didn't go back to view it as I was multitasking at the time.

Often time the focus is on the F2-F3 that by the time the FRC takes place the viewers are disappointed in the F1 simply because of editing leading them in a different direction, imho. There have been many season's where some sleuthers were confident who the F1 was going to be simply based on their findings, even though spoilers said otherwise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:32 am

From what I have seen so far - and the previews - Charity fell for Xavier night one - but then episode 2 he was hidden - no interaction except for a big smile when she called his name at the RC. She didn't seem to have any interest in Dotun night one - and his team didn't win so no additional time with him on the group date. Joey has had a lot of attention - but I'm not seeing a romantic connection yet. Dotun does get the leap of faith date which is a plus for him. It would not be good if Charity was real strong on Xavier all the way through and then she is left "heartbroken" on FSD with only 2 dates left - not really enough time to fall in love with someone else. But it is early ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:23 am

chasus71 wrote:@luvstx GA and NYC is about 500 miles I believe.

The pictures weren't similar his was a plate of food and hers was just a story with 2 drinks and a distinctive votive candle holder. She had posted hers a day before with no tag, while Dotun tagged his plate of food a day later (last night) which a poster on Reddit went to the website and noticed the votive candle holder on the table was a match with the restaurant's decor.

But yeah watchgate and fridgegate!!! laugh out loud

It could be that they were in the restaurant together, or it could also be that it's a currently "hot" restaurant that people want to visit, and they were there on separate days.

I tend to think that Dotun is F1 based on little more than a hunch. It's nice that Joey speaks well of him. I'm personally team Xavier at this point in time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:13 pm

@Amethyst I like all three, Dotun, Joey and Xavier. However if Xavier's story line is he's not ready to commit, I think that ends it for him and Charity unless the other two really are not of interest to her. And, I think they are of interest to her. How much and what her non negotiables are still remains to be seen. If Dotun and Joey weren't such stand up guys I think Xavier would have more wiggle room with his hesitation. I need to see more of their dates to try to figure this out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:22 pm

For me it is still early honestly because some things are not being shown with Xavier from what we know were in S/Caps and photos. I know Dotun and both Xayvier will have upcoming solo dates so I expect we will start to see more of them in ITM's and such. All we know of Aaron is he seems to get involved in the drama even though he got the first 1-on-1. I am not sure why he felt the need to get into all that with Brayden perhaps he was feeling some kind of way. Who knows really.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:23 pm

I think next week is going to be the key especially regarding Xavier’s edit. If his conversations doesn’t get shown again, then he’s not f1. Nothing was shown in episode 2 and he had two different conversations with her, which is the dodgeball cocktail and the barbecue date. Joey opened up to her in his mini 1-1 date. At episode 3, dotun will be shown opening up to her and Xavier has got to be shown. If he isn’t, I don’t see him winning at all. I know some say that they are propping Xavier to be the bachelor from his individual promo video which is played on many channels. That could be case but not sure. F1 can get hidden sometimes but not in this manner. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz