SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:03 am

@Agent99 I forgot about this, but now I remember that some people thought the kissing screenshot is from the evening portion of his 1-on-1 with Jenn, because he wore the same or a similar jacket that night with her. The height difference would work too .

https://youtu.be/3GTO6LJ_ku4?si=wiUPS_tWhSyL8qBk

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:48 pm

I just don't see how it could be from his date with Jen because they're on different sides of each other and no curtains. The one he's kissing definitely has long, wavy hair so if it's from the FSD then it has to be Kelsey. I guess it doesn't really matter since it's pretty clear that she gets one but will be interesting if we see that shot from their date or not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:59 pm

Well I was 100% wrong on Joey telling Kelsey he was falling in love with her last night because of the similarity of the jacket he wore to her meet her family. Now I’m thinking he might be telling Daisy.

Points in favor of Daisy: Joey already wore the jacket with a white shirt with Kelsey, so would he wear the same or very similar jacket and white shirt with Kelsey again? Also, the decor behind Joey and Daisy look similar, where the decor behind Kelsey looks a little different.

Points in favor of Kelsey: The preview has Joey making his declaration then immediately showing Daisy. Usually that’s to trick viewers to think it’s Daisy when it turns out to be someone else.

Daisy’s hair is more natural at her dinner with Joey, so I think the hair shown in an earlier preview where Joey makes his declaration is a wash to me.

Do we know for certain what hotel they stayed at?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:50 am

In TULUM it is Secrets

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:53 am

@Jeepers Has anyone matched the location of Joey’s FSD dinner where he says he’s falling in love with someone?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:17 am

No not yet

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:06 am

Jeepers wrote:In TULUM it is Secrets

I think they are staying in different resorts.  These caps of Kelsey are from Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya.  Haven't looked for Daisy's yet, but it looks different again.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 S7j96mV
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 GByFEFD
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:00 am

I think Joey is telling Kelsey he is falling - here’s the wider screenshot and the hair looks darker to me?!

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_2910
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:02 pm

@sfrank That’s what I always thought too, but in the new preview Daisy’s hair at dinner is natural, more frizzy (not blown straight like at the HTD rose ceremony), so I think it could be her. I was thinking that lighting/shadows could make Daisy’s hair look darker than it is. All IMO

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen10

Source

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:58 pm

Putting together dialogue from the two snippets of Joey declaring :

"I'm not waiting any longer.  I am falling in love with you."
"I'm falling in love fully"   and voiceover "I've felt it for a while"

I hope that is not to Daisy, cause I'm going to wonder at the mental gymnastics to be, within a couple of days, going from hearing that to saying to Kelsey that Joey is going to pick her.  But this show never fails to surprise laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:07 pm

@Agent99 Hi Agent99.  Do you have a screenshot or link from Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya showing where Kelsey is walking down the steps?  

The person on Reddit who is good with the SHVs says that in Tulum they stayed at Tulum Dreams, and I think I may have found a match for Daisy from that resort

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen14

Source

Here's a better close up

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen15

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen12

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

@mbl Yes it looks like they all stayed in different resorts.  Joey in Secrets Tulum by the look of his door, Daisy in Tulum Dreams and Kelsey in Secrets Akumal going by their b-roll footage.  As well, I think the fsd places are different again.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 IqTUcif
source
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 OCeMBQk
source

You can see in the background of the window shot the lifeguard tower and swing next to it
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E2hVo82
source
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Un5zzep
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
jojo47
banana12
Agent99
Remdiamond
agentcurls