SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 pm

Hi everyone. I saw something yesterday on Reddit (credit to Reddit user blubyl) that could be interesting.

In this Reel, at the 1:09 mark, a woman says “I have to go back home”:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0S2VSDrM7s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I guess it’s possible Lexi said this to Joey or producers when she ended things and we didn’t see it, but needing to go back home isn’t really relevant to the reason why Lexi left. Also, immediately after “I have to go back home,” Lexi is heard saying “we’re not at the same place in life” and the voice sounds different from “I have to go back home”.

It's hard to say for certain whose voice that is, but it’s not Daisy or Maria. If it’s one of the F4, I think it could be Kelsey‘s.

I don’t want to get too hung up on the exact phrasing, but you might say “I have to go back home” if you recently were home, and now were in a new place. If it’s Kelsey, it’s possible the reason that Kelsey left Joey the “we have to talk” note in Mexico is because she needed to go back home. For what reason, who knows? It could be that something happened in her family, or something else. But “I have to go back home” doesn’t necessarily sound like she doesn’t want to be with Joey. It could be external factors at play.

We also have Joey in a blue button-down collared shirt at the :51 sec mark in the full season preview saying to someone “I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind”.

https://youtu.be/o6z0lXbbJ2s?si=DNHDJqHkbwnXBs-v&t=48

That’s something you might say to someone who was away and has returned. At the 2:19 mark in the same preview he looks like he’s wearing the same shirt when Kelsey is hugging him.

https://youtu.be/o6z0lXbbJ2s?si=sIwfbReQURFEdld_&t=134

What do you all think?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:02 pm

@mbl great work! Thanks.

I'm not sure I can offer any thoughts on "I have to go back home". But I do think that Joey is wearing the same navy blue collared shirt in the two clips you are mentioning. And he is clearly saying those words to Kelsey as we see them coming out of his mouth. Can't be sure if it's connected to the "we need to talk" piece.

All beautifully confusing!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:34 pm

julychild wrote:The flannel shirt cap happened in LA. Using one of the photos on Bachelorabc acct, I've matched that to the house where he stayed in LA.

I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it, but there's a picture online, somewhere, that convinced me that the note was written by Kelsey. You could see the wide band of that ring she seems to have on permanently. I watched the preview again, in slo mo, and I saw it. It could be that she went to see him and then left a note because he wasn't there. It looks like the writer is using a book or binder for support and not a table.

I didn't say this the last time, but the spoilers didn't make sense to me. Everything I'd seen pointed more to a Kelsey F1; most especially because of how intense Joey was about her. I concluded that IF she wasn't F1, it was because she pulled a Brooks. He likes Daisy too, but that connection is being amplified with clever editing. The constant focus on Joey's smiling face and Disney-esque romantic music, whenever they were together. Pfft, I didn't buy it.

ETA:
In one of his interviews, Joey said uncle Joe visited him in LA but he wasn't sure if we'll get to see it. My guess is that flannel shirt scene was that visit, and it indeed got cut.

Yes, I saw the same room as the flannel shirt on Bachelor Nation ig and thought maybe this is an easter egg Arie/Becca style, but I'm not sure now. But I will try and find a better shot of the hand and ring is possible.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:08 pm

julychild wrote:
luvstx wrote:@julychild thanks for sharing your thoughts.  When did he stay at that location in LA?  During or after filming?

I should have been clear. The house he stayed during filming in LA.They moved that chair to another spot for this photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2leCf9oQPv/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Good catch, julychild! That is the same location. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:42 am

Midway through this story, you can see the way Daisy holds a pen when she writes. It’s the same way the woman who writes the “Joey, we need to talk” note holds a pen when she writes. It’s possible that Kelsey also holds a pen this way, who knows. But Daisy could be the one who wrote the note.

https://youtu.be/Bp-RMMdJw_U?si=GfSJ8PmL7z9Lr4QQ

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:56 am

@mbl good catch!  I've thought for a while that it was Daisy who wrote the note because it didn't make sense for Kelsey to be knocking on a hotel room door and also carrying a note at the same time. Daisy also says she has questions she wants answered in a voiceover on the promo, so makes sense that she would need to talk to Joey.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:47 pm

I think Joey is wearing the same shirt and jacket in these two caps.  Just looks like the normal fsd setup in the background imo so I think he says he is falling in love with Kelsey at fsd.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CiLbiv0
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 7KcT8RS
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:34 pm

@Agent99 He’s also wearing that jacket and a white shirt when he visits Kelsey’s family at her HTD per the preview

https://youtu.be/2wf3qst3trM?si=BocuU70aajkJGK6i

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:49 pm

Great sleuthing!!! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:13 pm

mbl wrote:@Agent99 He’s also wearing that jacket and a white shirt when he visits Kelsey’s family at her HTD per the preview

https://youtu.be/2wf3qst3trM?si=BocuU70aajkJGK6i

For sure, but I just thought there was a subtle difference in jacket colour.  Htd is grey and other one looks blueish, but could just be my screen.  Comparison shot looks like he may have had a haircut though.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Q08m7bg
source
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:45 pm

@Agent99 In the screenshot on the left from when he was meeting her family, Joey is tipping his head slightly back.  In the pic on the right he isn’t.  Here’s another shot from when Joey’s with her family where his head isn’t tipped back.  To me his hair looks similar to the screenshot you posted on the right.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen10

Source

ETA: going back to your original picture of Joey kissing someone, that woman looks shorter than Kelsey. Kelsey’s almost as tall as Joey when she’s wearing shoes, which she would be if he was in a shirt/jacket.

IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:49 pm

@mbl yeh IA his hair doesn't look that much changed.  But that shot behind the curtains is the usual MO of tptb showing the fsd in the promos.  I'd be surprised if that wasn't Kelsey.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
jojo47
banana12
Agent99
Remdiamond
agentcurls