SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:57 pm

Just went through each contestant thread and so far I'm underwhelmed by the women on this season. Tend toward mid-20s. Maybe not so established in a career? Please don't disappoint me this season with such a great lead as Joey!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:41 pm

Is the gal from HI who was on the ATFR listed as a contestant? Maybe I just missed her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:11 pm

@Norcalgal  I think we don't know much about them as yet, however I got a bit more on their IGs and these women peaked my interest:

Chandler is a graphic designer in NYC
Daisy's written a book and works in the community of hearing impaired
Jenn is a PA (physician assistant
Katelyn works at Los Alamos National Lab
Lauren is an RN
Lea, who we met previously, is working on her masters 
Natalie is an RN, professor? and volunteers for Meals on Wheels
Starr is a school counselor
Zoe who I know is only 23-24 has an art exhibit I think in Atlanta and has gotten good words from folks who seem to know of her.

There were others who I was interested in finding out more about.  But, these women seem to be in careers which I could see being "attractive" to Joey who seems a bit tuned out of the corporate world.  I'm so curious to see who catches his eye.  As he said, he doesn't feel like he has a "type" but just goes by how he feels.  I'm in for the "journey". Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Norcalgal  I think we don't know much about them as yet, however I got a bit more on their IGs and these women peaked my interest:

Chandler is a graphic designer in NYC
Daisy's written a book and works in the community of hearing impaired
Jenn is a PA (physician assistant
Katelyn works at Los Alamos National Lab
Lauren is an RN
Lea, who we met previously, is working on her masters 
Natalie is an RN, professor? and volunteers for Meals on Wheels
Starr is a school counselor
Zoe who I know is only 23-24 has an art exhibit I think in Atlanta and has gotten good words from folks who seem to know of her.

There were others who I was interested in finding out more about.  But, these women seem to be in careers which I could see being "attractive" to Joey who seems a bit tuned out of the corporate world.  I'm so curious to see who catches his eye.  As he said, he doesn't feel like he has a "type" but just goes by how he feels.  I'm in for the "journey". Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d

Thanks. They are the same as what we typically get on these shows, no? Most have regular jobs (sydney and edwina are small business owners) and there are also a couple of micro-influencers, actress, model etc. With Joey being 28 yrs old, I also find their ages to be okay. He's likely to date women in that age range in real life. There are maybe six who are below 25, out of 32 total. That's not too bad.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:38 pm

jojo47 wrote:Is the gal from HI who was on the ATFR listed as a contestant? Maybe I just missed her.

She's there. 23 year old, Lea.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:01 pm

I think it’s true that everyone needs and wants and deserves love no matter what occupation, age, hobbies, hair color, skin color, etc. they have. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:26 pm

I don't think mid-20s is that bad when you consider that Joey just turned 28. There are older ones. I'm with @pavalygurl in being interested to see what women Joey is attracted to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:42 pm

Very diverse group. More Philly than usual but not surprising. Too much makeup on some IMO. And 23 is just too young for engagement.

Guessing we will think differently about these women when we actually ‘meet’ them
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:36 pm

Looks like Katie T is a fan of Daisy Kent…..thumbsup😋🥰

Guess I’m rooting for the underdog 😆

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0212
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:49 am

ariwolf wrote:autumn, daisy, and samantha w are missing threads Smiley

frajosfanofchris wrote:

@GuardianAngel that is missing 3 threads up.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:31 pm

@pavalygurl Thanksk for the additional detail on the women that caught your eye. Maybe there is a gem in this crowd after all!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:43 pm

@NorcalgalI totally get your concern.  I too want the best for him/his season.  TPTB got a gem, they better treat him as such and not make it more difficult by giving him contestants who are gonna be problematic...what am I saying...this is tptb I and expect them to "rise up".   Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Norcalgal
southerngirlatheart
frajosfanofchris
smg2587
jojo47