SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:22 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:02 pm

Someone said soon after Joey was announced that they thought he'd figure out his top pics very early on. Perhaps that's what's going to happen given the women who are on his season. Maybe we'll get to watch the love story.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:10 pm

luvstx wrote:Someone said soon after Joey was announced that they thought he'd figure out his top pics very early on.  Perhaps that's what's going to happen given the women who are on his season.  Maybe we'll get to watch the love story.

I can see him being the type knowing early on. I just watched an interview where he mentioned, paraphrasing, he has dated many different types of ladies from all walks of life, he thinks he'll know, referring to the question of what is his type.

Interview in SM thread post by ariwolf

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:15 pm

I was talking with my DIL about what women want and she told me that most women she knows just want a really good guy - kind, considerate, thoughtful, honest, genuine, etc. Joey has that in spades but I hope he wants the same in a partner and there are women that bring it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:31 am

Aunties_love .. (or anyone else) .. at what point do you consider that someone is gone .. per the numbers you are posting .. how many changes up or down of posts or followers or following?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:Aunties_love .. (or anyone else) .. at what point do you consider that someone is gone .. per the numbers you are posting .. how many changes up or down of posts or followers or following?
To me, it is hard to say. Are there massive changes or multiple SM changes at different places, or things that line up like that. Like Autumn for example, there were minor changes to both the Tik Toc and IG. Many thought she was gone, but she was still there. Last bach with Kaitie Biggar. She had changes in her IG and Tik Toc so many decided that she was gone and not until we saw the filming dates in Europe did people realize she was still there.....that was a big lesson to me so I look at all of that.

Hope that makes sense and helps??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Norcalgal
southerngirlatheart
frajosfanofchris
smg2587
jojo47