SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:16 pm

ariwolf wrote:filming starts 9/19. public dates on 9/21, 9/25, and 9/27.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_3311

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/

https://bachelornation.com/pages/the-bachelor-audience-opportunities/

I will make up the new filming schedule for us to keep track on as I usually do.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:19 am

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:44 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks and also to everyone else who is awesome at keeping track!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:24 pm

OK, tonight is definitely the night.  Long stretch limos, white vans, more security, guys with walkie talkies, tons of folks milling about. A VIP parking lot set up a bit down the road. Best to Joey and may his Journey begin.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:23 am

@pavalygurl thanks for confirming this for us! Can’t wait to see how joeys journey goes…
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:37 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for taking the time to snoop around! Much appreciated! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:25 am

@pavalygurl You're the bomb - (just like Joey)! haha
Thanks for the intel.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Not sure where to put this, but Bachelor whatever had info on possible travel locales for Joey's season.  No proof, but interesting:  Columbia, Urugauy, Argentina, and Australia.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:29 pm

I wonder if those were the places that Joey said he'd love to go to shortly after he was chosen? I can't imagine they'd go to Australia given the travel time but all would be very interesting to see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:35 pm

albean99 wrote:I wonder if those were the places that Joey said he'd love to go to shortly after he was chosen? I can't imagine they'd go to Australia given the travel time but all would be very interesting to see.

If they are going to South America, it would take about as long to get to Australia as it would from LA...almost a day of travel.

I would love this. I don't remember them ever going to these countries, although Bachelorette Australia with Lily went to Argentina and it was gorgeous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:I wonder if those were the places that Joey said he'd love to go to shortly after he was chosen? I can't imagine they'd go to Australia given the travel time but all would be very interesting to see.

If they are going to South America, it would take about as long to get to Australia as it would from LA...almost a day of travel.

I would love this. I don't remember them ever going to these countries, although Bachelorette Australia with Lily went to Argentina and it was gorgeous.

I’m pretty sure Andi went to Uruguay and Argentina but not Colombia.

Pilot Pete went to Australia.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:36 pm

@luvstx Oops. I should have been clearer. I meant SA. I don't remember them ever going there, but maybe someone else does.

From what I see Andi went to France, Italy, Belgium and to the Dominican Republic for the FD and the final.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
frajosfanofchris
Loulou
Sprite
Norcalgal
luvstx