SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:54 pm

I hope this speculation is true.  It would be so interesting, and I agree, I feel as if these would be places Joey would like to see.  I am not sure, but I think the producers/or whoever, have to check out these place a long while in advance and especially for international travel, they probably have places pretty locked in early on.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:04 pm

Okay, because I am so curious,  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602 I had to check.  

A flight from LA to Bogata Columbia would be 7 hours
From Columbia to Montevideo Uruguay is 9 hours.  Travel from Uruguay to Argentina is close because they are next to each other.  A ferry boat goes from one to the other in less than 2 hours, so I am guessing other transport would be quicker. 

They would then be back in US for home town dates.  So travel to Australia would be from west coast, about 15 hrs on Quantas or American from LA.

With then starting to film on Sept 19, I think it's doable to still be done before Thanksgiving which is their usual cut off.  It would be a 9 week shoot as compared to an 8 week shoot.  Auntie's great calendar of filming finishes up in time for them to add the extra week and still be done a few days before Thanksgiving.

This is all speculation, and given what little we know it may be crazy, but fingers crossed we, and Joey, get this great itinerary.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:37 pm

Sprite wrote:@luvstx Oops. I should have been clearer. I meant SA. I don't remember them ever going there, but maybe someone else does.

From what I see Andi went to France, Italy, Belgium and to the Dominican Republic for the FD and the final.

jojo's season went to both uruguay and argentina
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:40 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Sprite wrote:@luvstx Oops. I should have been clearer. I meant SA. I don't remember them ever going there, but maybe someone else does.

From what I see Andi went to France, Italy, Belgium and to the Dominican Republic for the FD and the final.

jojo's season went to both uruguay and argentina

Thanks, ariwolf! Of course, that's who I meant to say.....and I'm so nuts that I actually could 'see' Andi with Jordan in Uruguay!!!

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:46 pm

It's hard for me to think that today's public date is likely the last LA date.  With tomorrow likely being RC 3, they will be traveling beginning Friday.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:13 am

It seems like we haven't gotten any spoilers this year

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:35 am

@Aunties_Love  I know!  I miss having some little insights into the season.  We got zilch except for the quick look at Joey and Daisy dancing.

And depending where they travel to, we may not get much in coming weeks either. no

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:39 am

Pilot Pete when to Australia? I guess I was zoned out during his season. giggling

I hope that Joey gets some cool locales to go to. Good for him, the ladies, and us.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:04 pm

@albean99 I am certain he was at Uluru/Ayer’s Rock for either FD or LCD, etc as we had visited there shortly before they filmed that season
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:10 pm

luvstx wrote:@albean99 I am certain he was at Uluru/Ayer’s Rock for either FD or LCD, etc as we had visited there shortly before they filmed that season
PP did FSD on Gold Coast then flew with f2 to Uluṟu. Imo Australia could b destination due to value of AUD. Producers dez, Bradford and Chung spent time in Sydney and Melbourne after Fiji. Hope Joey gets to see some of Aus given in his bucket list.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:12 pm

@Loulou Good catch about some of the producers spending time in Australia following Fiji.  I didn't give it much thought, perhaps they were just vacationing...but it makes sense.  I think Joey was already a contender for Bach then, even if no final decision had been made, and they checked it out regardless.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:12 am

I just saw reddit of BN

The Bachelor filming in Alberta, Canada likely Episode 4 or 5 filming

here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/16v038i/the_bachelor_filming_in_alberta_canada/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
frajosfanofchris
Loulou
Sprite
Norcalgal
luvstx