SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:00 am

i'm excited to watch Rachel's and Kelsey A's 1-on-1s

Jeepers wrote:Just FYI….. per TV Guide.    IMPORTANT.    Note 2 episodes in 1 week

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0222
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:52 pm

Just making a note of this

On Friday Daisy posted a video about how she does her hair and said she was going out with friends for a birthday . On Sunday evening she posted a latergram in the same clothes .. other clues are there as well laugh out loud .. about her voice .. nothing posted on sat or sun til the evening

On Friday there were posts about Joey being in Pittsburg with John Henry and Tanner at a bar .. and then again on satUrday in different clothes and then again this evening Sunday in the same clothes as Friday .. none posted by Joey himself until today .. in the same clothes as saturday. Nothing on Saturday .. all the guys posted the same pic at the same time early Sunday evening

There were other pics of the guys posted but they are now gone .. there were pics of Joey eating donuts and laughing .. him and JH goofing .. Tanner was the cameraman .. 2 days ago .. same clothes 

Kelsey posted a few different things over the weekend
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:26 am

Joey was in Pittsburgh and did post photos.  It's where I grew up, and at one point they were at an Irish pub just blocks away from the house we lived in! They went to a restaurant near my old neighborhood one night.  Joey and Tanner had on sports coats and John Henry was joking that everyone was dressed up but him. I was getting updates from friends and Tanner did a good job of showing them around a good bit of the city over a few days.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:35 am

One thing I have been checking out is Joey did pick out a ring .. and during the videos of the FRC i can’t find any evidence of a ring box in any of his pockets

Anyone see a y evidence?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:11 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Joey was in Pittsburgh and did post photos.  It's where I grew up, and at one point they were at an Irish pub just blocks away from the house we lived in! They went to a restaurant near my old neighborhood one night.  Joey and Tanner had on sports coats and John Henry was joking that everyone was dressed up but him. I was getting updates from friends and Tanner did a good job of showing them around a good bit of the city over a few days.
O it definitely looks like they had a great time
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm

I really like Daisy. What a beautiful, smart and happy young woman. I noticed when he gave out the group date rose from her group she was so happy for her. During the tennis matches when her team had lost she was sitting right next to Joey and when they had their sit down from the group date, as soon as he sat down he turned to face her because on their one on one she had told him she needs him to do so when he is speaking to her. That means to me he is very interested is paying close attention. I think if I saw this correctly he was at her home for her home town date. I can't see him taking her even that far is she isn't F1. Of course I've been wrong before. Hugesmile I did see RS predicts she is F1. They sure would make a cute couple. hearthumbsup

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:09 am

I’m looking forward to next week with 2 episodes .. especially to see the 1n1 dates and the sites as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:19 am

I'm very interested to see Kelsey A's solo date! They were talking about her on Dear Shandy and noticed that Joey seems really into her even though we haven't seen much of their interactions. They also thought he was a little nervous with her. Sharleen also thought that Jenn's solo date showed that they have a lot of chemistry.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:34 am

albean99 wrote:I'm very interested to see Kelsey A's solo date! They were talking about her on Dear Shandy and noticed that Joey seems really into her even though we haven't seen much of their interactions. They also thought he was a little nervous with her. Sharleen also thought that Jenn's solo date showed that they have a lot of chemistry.

IMO and not because of the spoiler but I think he's hooked on Daisy . Just watching how he looks at her , kisses her and the patience and concern he shows for her when he's around her seems to me that he is falling in love with her. Im sure he'll have to connect , kiss and love on the others because he pretty much has to (the part that sucks and why these men cry at the end all the time), to get them to stay until the end and not walk off because they are producing a show. So Kelsey and Jenn will go far. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 pm

I'm not saying that Joey doesn't really like Daisy but I don't believe he's all in at this point, @Jolena. I think Joey is very interested in others in addition to Daisy, like Kelsey A, Lexi, Jenn, Rachel, and Maria.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:44 pm

@albean99 I agree with you. Joey is so genuine and such a great listener (and rememberer!) that I see connections at this point with many women. Will be fun to see it play out.

Wish we had more on SHV info....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:44 pm

Wondering how Daisy is observed/noted to be the front runner in episode 5 per RS

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond