SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:48 pm

I have not followed any spoilers apart from knowing that Daisy is F1 or maybe she's not. I don't even know who the final 4 are. That woman throwing herself accross the table during the musical chair game Rolling Eyes . I was as shocked as Joey! not a good move... and all that drama already in the 2nd episode with some of the women (I miss the Golden Bachelorettes for the camaraderie they had). I can see that Joey is interested in Lexi and Kelsey and him wanting to explore it further. It got serious fast with Daisy, I don't know if it faded at some point.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 842

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:20 pm

Seeing as we don’t have SCs .. I will try to describe this as best I can

In the previews for last Monday night there is a short clip of Joey with Kelsey and he is saying something like “I think about you…..” .. the next shot is of her just looking at him .. then over the note “we have to talk” the shot is her hugging him .. she looks like she is crying (tears on her lashes) and she is shaking .. like she is upset crying .. not happy crying .. he is wearing a navy blue cotten type shirt .. her hair is a mess too

Looks like this may be a LCD in her room .. I wonder if there is a “but” .. and they break up as he doesn’t want her to have to go thru the FRC .. like Ali did to Chris L .. to save face kinda thing 

This would lead me to believe that she may show up at the FRC anyway .. thus the reaction and comments we have seen and heard

I don’t believe this has happened on the Bachelor .. but a couple of times on the Bachelorette .. Ali/ChrisL and Jillian/Reid

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:43 pm

I rewatched the season premiere from night 1 today and have to sa6 that there was almost nothing that wasn’t a voiceover. Everything said didn’t come directly from someone’s mouth.  It’s especially noteworthy in the sequence from the FRC. Just footage of Joey being upset and leaving. I’m sure it’s just post F2 goodbye with tears. But what is said in a voiceover is clearly not necessarily connected to that moment in time.

Last edited by luvstx on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:50 pm

luvstx wrote:I rewatched the season premiere from night 1 today and have to sa6 that there was almost nothing that was a voiceover. Everything said didn’t came directly from someone’s mouth.  It’s especially noteworthy in the sequence from the FRC. Just footage of Joey being upset and leaving. I’m sure it’s just post F2 goodbye with tears. But what is said in a voiceover is clearly not necessarily connected to that moment in time.
In one of the previews we did see him say “this is crazy”
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:05 am

Fleurdesel wrote:I have not followed any spoilers apart from knowing that Daisy is F1 or maybe she's not.  I don't even know who the final 4 are.  That woman throwing herself accross the table during the musical chair game Rolling Eyes .  I was as shocked as Joey! not a good move...  and all that drama already in the 2nd episode with some of the women (I miss the Golden Bachelorettes for the camaraderie they had).  I can see that Joey is interested in Lexi and Kelsey and him wanting to explore it further.  It got serious fast with Daisy, I don't know if it faded at some point.

I think the same thing happened with zack and katie, it was her from night one, they had the first one on one date and she was the F1, seems like it could be Daisy because he surly is into her the most from what I can see. I think we won't see much of her from this point on until their second one on one which I think is episode 7. If she is his F1 then he will have to kiss , hug and whatever with many others to carry the show out. jmo

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:10 pm

Since they are teasing "that what happened at the end (FRC?)  is an unprecedented, shocking first in Bachelor history" it can't be F2 coming back after being let go by the lead during FRC simply because we have seen that before! Not shocking.   What we have not seen is an F2 coming back after she took herself out during LCD and coming back during FRC and lead maybe taking a pause before deciding who he will give his Final rose? no idea That would be shocking!  But can it justify Joey saying:  "This is crazy or did he say "that was crazy" , I didn't expect that at all".  Too crazy probably, I would not see Joey doing that...Or maybe Daisy took herself out?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:55 pm

Did you see a clip where you see Joey saying “ this is crazy”? Or was that a voiceover? Makes a difference.

But an interesting idea
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:06 pm

luvstx wrote:Did you see a clip where you see Joey saying “ this is crazy”?  Or was that a voiceover?  Makes a difference.

But an interesting idea

The "that was crazy" is when Joey is wiping tears off his face, so probably a voice over. We do see him say: "I didn't expect that at all" which could be have said at any point during the FRC related to something else and even before both ladies got there or only the Final 1. So most probably much ado about nothing. This is the producers' way of promoting Joey' season to makes us watch till the end dizzy .
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:49 pm

Jenn Tran had a post up on IG a few minutes ago that quickly disappeared .. it basically trashed and called out The Bachelor and ABC
for the lack of Asian representation on the show. Guess the ette won’t be heading her way

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:11 pm

Curious what you all think of the type of editing we are seeing

The obvious edit .. Daisy

The hidden edit .. Kelsey

The bachelorette edit ?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:55 pm

Jeepers wrote:Curious what you all think of the type of editing we are seeing

The obvious edit .. Daisy

The hidden edit .. Kelsey

The bachelorette edit ?

IMO, you are bringing up a good point. Maybe Kelsey is F1. Daisy would be a good Bachelorette, but I've also been very impressed with Rachel. She seems to have a lot of confidence, poise and personality.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:15 pm

Just FYI….. per TV Guide.    IMPORTANT.    Note 2 episodes in 1 week

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_0222

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelor/tv-listings/1000320220/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE - PLEASE ADD SOURCE TO ALL CONTENT TO COMPLY WITH COPYRIGHT RULES)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond