SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:31 pm

albean99 wrote:@pavalygurl, IA that there's probably a lot of things that the lead has to do in the last week or so. I don't think I've ever thought about it before. I'm guessing he does have a final fitting for his wardrobe, maybe interviews, and probably info to help prepare him for all that's going to happen.

Maybe part of the preparation is learning to stay up all night for rose ceremonies!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:55 pm

Not sure where to put this but the ET interviewer asked Joey how he felt about being so close to Pres. Obama's seat at the US Open.  He was really excited.  He said some guy asked the Pres for a picture.  Pres was really nice and said I can't because then I'd have to get a picture with some more folks and it would delay the match.  Joey said he didn't know what to do when Obama came in ...stand up, the ET guy said salute?, Joey laughed.  He said as he (Joey) went to leave he looked and kind of gave a wave/salute and said "Good night, Mr President".  What a story to tell the kids some day, along with "how I met your mother".

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:18 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for sharing! What a great story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:51 pm

I love that, @pavalygurl! Thanks for bringing that here. I'm sure that was interesting for the guys. They get their 15 mins of fame or more but it's nothing like a president, past or present.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:12 pm

@albean99  I think Pres Obama was there the first night Joey went, when he was with his producers.  I don't think the other guys got to see and certainly not sit near Pres Obama. bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:46 am

group date today! Hopefully it's public
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:53 am

honeydiors wrote:group date today! Hopefully it's public
RS said it’s going to be a public group date today but he isn’t sure if the audience will be allowed to take picture or not.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:42 pm

Thanks, @pavalygurl. I saw the pic finally on another thread after my comment.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:02 pm

Guess there is some controversy about who received the FIR. per RS .. but he has not confirmed it yet

Also has some info about Lea and the envelope .. but again not confirmed .. so won’t release either info til confirmed

Source RS daily

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:41 pm

I’ve decided that sleuthing who is in or out is just a mess for Joeys season at this point LOL .. too many conflicting reports out there with too little proof to back a lot of it up
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:12 pm

Jeepers wrote:I’ve decided that sleuthing who is in or out is just a mess for Joeys season at this point LOL .. too many conflicting reports out there with too little proof to back a lot of it up

Good that you’re looking for the proof @Jeepers. Appreciate that you’re letting us know this.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:26 pm

Just curious .. why do so many folks feel that Daisy can’t go the whole way and is sent home before hometowns?? O r is being set up for Bette?? This has been a very frequent and common comment since the gals pics were posted

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond