SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:40 am

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I’ve decided that sleuthing who is in or out is just a mess for Joeys season at this point LOL .. too many conflicting reports out there with too little proof to back a lot of it up

Good that you’re looking for the proof @Jeepers. Appreciate that you’re letting us know this.

Proof in the pudding .. many many MANY are shocked at the F6 :crazed
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:43 am

I am surprised for sure about Maria, but she reportedly looks like his celebrity crush, so there's that.  I had two good guesses, Rachel and Kelsey A. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Rachel is interesting seeing as she is from Hawaii

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:27 pm

@Jeepers  Yep, and she is currently reported to be living in Rancho Cucamonga, a north east suburb/ex-urb of LA...I have always loved that name.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:33 pm

This article is very interesting relating to Daisy .. what a strong young woman she is …..

https://patriotnewsmn.com/news/daisy-still-sparkling-through-health-issues

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:17 am

Imagine going through all that especially at such a young age. It's wonderful the support she had all around her to try and get to the bottom of her health issues.

You just don't know imho how strong you are until you are faced with challenges.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:35 am

How sad that they couldn't find what was wrong earlier before she lost so much hearing. I hope everything is better now for Daisy. She seems like a wonderful young woman.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Looks like she got first hometown date, according to:
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1716921310402707675?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:53 pm

The one thing that I am having a hard time with lately is the "race card".  What I mean is that reading comments on Reddit, they were praising Joey for having a very diverse F6, then they are knocking him as it seems that Jenn and Kelsey T may of been sent home at F6(according to their sleuthing - I'm reserved on that).  According to them though, Joey sent WOC home instead of white ones which he should of sent home and keep the WOC's there to be the next bette.  My problem with their somewhat skewed thought process is, Why should Joey keep WOC there when he doesn't feel as much for them as other women??   Isn't their viewpoint somewhat biased as well?  Isn't this what it is all about when it comes down to the final 4 and onwards??

Sorry, stepping down off my :soapbox now....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10807

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:19 pm

I think people are just wanting to see a different outcome of final 4 (2 WW and 2 WOC) instead of the ‘token’ WOC and 3 WW that we usually see. That ‘token’ WOC usually only makes it to hometowns then is eliminated. Out of all the 27 seasons there has only been 1 WOC F1. We still don’t know if Kelsey T is still in or not but if it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t.
Aunties_Love wrote:The one thing that I am having a hard time with lately is the "race card".  What I mean is that reading comments on Reddit, they were praising Joey for having a very diverse F6, then they are knocking him as it seems that Jenn and Kelsey T may of been sent home at F6(according to their sleuthing - I'm reserved on that).  According to them though, Joey sent WOC home instead of white ones which he should have sent home and keep the WOC's there to be the next bette.  My problem with their somewhat skewed thought process is, Why should Joey keep WOC there when he doesn't feel as much for them as other women??   Isn't their viewpoint somewhat biased as well?  Isn't this what it is all about when it comes down to the final 4 and onwards??

Sorry, stepping down off my :soapbox now....
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:21 pm

Well said Aunties Love .. he had beautiful gals of all races .. the heart wants what the heart wants .. wether it be a white lady or a WOC .. I wish they would stop that behavior as well

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:34 pm

I just want the most interesting, fun, articulate, funny, sassy woman as the lead. Color is irrelevant.

Tptb just want those that have the most dramatic stories and they can get to cry the most. For once, I would like to see a lead...male or female...get through the whole season without shedding a tear.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond