SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:56 pm

I finally watched the episode. That "roast" (whatever that game Katie had them do) was stupid. Producers always wants to add to the drama. Katie showing up reminded me when Kendall showed up on the beach for Joe. Just thankful, Katie left but that made Blake questioned everything with Jess and Jess is not a "baby"! Grrrrr.... Oh and Tanner during that stupid game put his foot in his mouth by saying they were expecting Gabby and they got Rachel. This is the biggest of insecurities for Rachel. She was there for the "right reasons". She has a playful side that we saw when she went on the date with Brayden. In my eyes, Rachel is way more likeable then Kat. Anyway, that truth box, those stupid games made for a very unhealthy BIP. I wish we got more romantic dates, maybe even some games on the beach (like tug of war would be funny) but no, this BIP was all about talking behind people's back. I liked BIP so much more before.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:02 am

Finally...the final.

Frankly, I could care less about most of these people. Most are boring, fake, unpleasant. Take your pick.

Jess is a mess and won't even give Tanner a chance. He is sweet and frankly none of these idiotic women deserve him.

Kaylee and Aven are having issues. She wants an engagement to prove he is serious and he just wants to date. She always seemed to be acting to me and is being so ridiculously dramatic. Aven seemed much more sincere IMO. He doesn't want to get engaged to someone he has only known for a short time since his picker has been off with his previous appearance on the Bette. Yeah, he is happy, but this isn't the real world. Why not give it a try outside and see how it goes rather than having a stupid, forced engagement which you can't take back. Stupid. She finally agrees and they go off together, but not engaged. I don't think this is going to last. Don't really care.

Mari and Kenny are back to get married...with Blake coming back to act as best man. They got married Nov. 11th in their real ceremony. I don't know if this one was legit. I hope they got paid well to sweat through the "ceremony".

OMG...JH and Kat. They open up about their issues to one another. She had a sh*tty childhood. Her dad was married 4 times. She left home at 17 and lived in a group home for a while. He had/has depression. They feel supported with each other, but she still wants that engagement. Why does pursuing a relationship have to mean an engagement? I don't get these people. I can only assume they want the prestige and the opportunities that they think will come with having an engagement from this show. Please.

Mercedes dumps Jordan. She doesn't feel the spark and she packed her bags and she is leaving.

Jesse gives them the speech... Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2622943811 Next up...what do you want next? Next step...FS, engagement, split.

And Sam just cuts...is it Peter? She can't get out of there fast enough. Meanwhile, yesterday she was all over him. He is in shock. He did not expect that. He seemed sincere in looking for someone, while this was just a job for her. She made zero effort and just did the stupid stuff tptb wanted her to. I really hope this is the last time I see her on one of these shows. She gets more annoying with each appearance, meanwhile, I hope he gets a real chance or some girl in the real world snaps him up.

Olivia and Michael. She wants to go further and him not so much. Well, that went south fast.

Finally we are left with the two couples JH/Kat and Aaron/Eliza. Both go to the fantasy suite and we come to the "proposals". Thank heavens the torture is about to end.

I really don't care about JH and Kat...well, Kat really. She is obnoxious and I feel bad for him, but whatever.

On the other hand Aaron and Eliza were cute. He called her parents and talked to mom for 50 minutes.

The updates were cute:

Kaylee and Aven are still a couple.
Olivia is still looking for someone to suck her toes.
Will is tired of coming in second and has developed a fear of water.
Blake is biding his time in the wild until he can become the Golden Bachelor.
Jess is still single and in her Solo Sparkle Era.
Sean's mom says he's doing fine and is in fact mature.
Mercedes decided she would rather spend more time with her pigs than men. Pigs are nicer.
Rachel didn't want anything to do with the where are they now montage.
Brayen and Aaron (the other one) almost died when their boat sank off the coast of San Diego and they had to tread water until they were rescued. And now Brayed is dating Christina from Zach's season and he is teaching her daughter how to accessorize.
Aaron and Eliza hit some speed bumps in their relationship since leaving the beach and they are trying to figure things out. (That doesn't bode well.)
Kat and JH remain happily engaged and are moving to San Diego and planning a happy life together.

And speaking of happy lives...we have updates on previous contestants (because they have to prove the show works):

Joe and Serena got married September 2, 2023
Dean and Caelynn married September 23, 2023
Hannah and Dylan married August 23, 2023
Abigail and Noah got engaged August 8, 2023
Astrid and Kevin's second child, Nash, was born October 7, 2023
Ashley and Jared, Tanner and Jade and all their kids
Raven and Adam had a second child, Max, born July 23, 2023
Jesse Palmer was eating for two all summer and is due to become a dad in the new year

The beach is closed for another season and we got a preview for Joey's season...the whipping sausages... rofl  rofl  rofl

We end with Kat and JH proving they are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Bless them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:11 pm

Thank you for the recap! Let's just say that a whole lot of them left the beach! The producers need to change things up for next season!!!! the biggest surprise for me was Brayden dating Christina! How did that happened????
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 pm

@Sprite thanks for the update! I love Blakes comment. laugh out loud

'Bachelor in Paradise' finale featured 2 engagements, 1 wedding and plenty of drama
Departures, proposals, an exchange of vows: Something for everyone on the big finale.

SPOILER ALERT: This article contains spoilers for the season finale of Bachelor in Paradise.

It was a busy three hours on the Bachelor in Paradise season finale Thursday, which included two successful proposals, one set of nuptials and all kinds of drama sprinkled in.

After numerous couples couldn’t hold it together or commit for various reasons, the beach-dwelling crew eventually dwindled to just two remaining couples. And somewhere in there was an actual wedding for a past Paradise couple too.

So here’s a look at the highs and lows and yeses and noes from a wild night in paradise.

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 15fd0a60-9593-11ee-99f7-b8a14fb6eb86
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-featured-2-engagements-1-wedding-and-plenty-of-drama-072952911.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:23 am

@Sprite This was the only episode I watched this season. I took a phone call when Kat was discussing her family so I appreciate all the 'dirt'. I hope she and JH have a very long engagement as they may have some baggage to work through. Crystal comes to mind and we saw how her relationship/marriage from BIP worked out.

I was rooting for Eliza and Aaron. Aaron really impressed me on his HT date with Charity - he has a very solid family and upbringing. Maybe he always hasn't adhered to the principles upon which he was raised but he knows what good looks like. I'm sad to hear they're having some problems and hopefully they are seeing a therapist and working through them together. I was touched that Aaron spoke to her parents before proposing - wonder if Eliza's mom fainted!!!
That move showed me he truly cared about Eliza. How weird it would be to call someone you don't know and let them know he wanted to propose to their daughter, whom he has known for maybe 5 weeks!

As for Aden and Kaylee, good luck. Never warmed up to her. But glad to hear they are dating.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:36 am

I'm so happy that this season is over! For me, it was the worst in the history of the BP/BIP. The only couple I liked was Aaron & Eliza. I hope that they can work things out. Funny that they've had problems and Kat & JH seem to be rolling along. I don't envy anyone having to put up with some of the stuff Kat pulls but maybe she found her match? no idea Kylee came across as younger than her age with her insistence on getting engaged. I blame the show for pushing engagements and not letting them stay if they don't want to do it. Good for Aven for sticking to what he felt. The wedding was nice but we all know that it probably wasn't real and they'll have their own special one coming up.

The big surprise of the night was that Brayden is dating Christina from Zach's season. Slap in the face of the night was that they didn't mention Thomas & Becca's marriage or baby. I don't know what happened but they just dropped her from the BHH podcast and Thomas made a comment about how they did it without telling her. I thought that was bad because of all the things she did for them but I guess this means Becca won't be doing the traveling Bachelor show any more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:04 pm

@albean99 Mari and Kenny got married...for real...Nov. 11th. We had pictures in here somewhere.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Thanks, @Sprite. I can't keep up with all the engagements, weddings, and babies.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:36 pm

@Sprite All I could think about Mari and Kenny's wedding was they hit a big paycheck. Can't imagine doing that but I can't imagine being on BIP either!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:34 pm

I don't know if this should go in the contestants' thread, but Kylee just posted an IG story about her relationship with Aven dissolving in the last 24 hours due to multiple infidelities if someone wants to bring that over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:03 pm

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Capt1137
https://www.instagram.com/stories/kyleeemarie/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:38 pm

@GuardianAngel Well, I did write last night that I didn't think it would last. Who knew it would be so quick.

That was very terse. Now I would like to hear from him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst