SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:57 am

Thanks for the update all, I have no need to watch the last episode!

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite thanks for the update! I love Blakes comment. laugh out loud

'Bachelor in Paradise' finale featured 2 engagements, 1 wedding and plenty of drama
Departures, proposals, an exchange of vows: Something for everyone on the big finale.

SPOILER ALERT: This article contains spoilers for the season finale of Bachelor in Paradise.

It was a busy three hours on the Bachelor in Paradise season finale Thursday, which included two successful proposals, one set of nuptials and all kinds of drama sprinkled in.

After numerous couples couldn’t hold it together or commit for various reasons, the beach-dwelling crew eventually dwindled to just two remaining couples. And somewhere in there was an actual wedding for a past Paradise couple too.

So here’s a look at the highs and lows and yeses and noes from a wild night in paradise.

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 15fd0a60-9593-11ee-99f7-b8a14fb6eb86
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-featured-2-engagements-1-wedding-and-plenty-of-drama-072952911.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:51 pm

This entire season and follow up has been bananas.  The topper for me is Brayden is the happy one (for now ) with Christina Mandrell.  What a world.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm

I wonder if there's a Golden BIP in the works? I saw Susan and Kathy say something about us seeing them find love on tv again (I think) but I couldn't find it afterwards. I wonder if they were told to delete it? There was also Sandra being in Mexico.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:38 pm

ugh this season was a bore. I watched most of them on Hulu so I could fast forward. 3 hrs for the finale... Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f634 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f634

Was wondering why Becca and Thomas were left out of the couples' updates, not cool. Not surprised about Aven and Kyliee. He wasn't ready to commit at all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:41 pm

Well now, Kat and John Henry just annouced they broke up.  Read it on IG bachelornation.scoop. So NOT ONE couple made it past a couple of months from this awful season!  How surprising..... Rolling Eyes
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:15 pm

That's almost funny now. Yet they didn't manage to mention one very successful couple, Becca & Thomas. So petty!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:58 pm

Aaron Bryant just announced on his IG stories that he and Eliza have broken up if someone wants to bring it over. None of the couples have stayed together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:48 pm

Bachelor Data also has it on an IG post along with the other breakups.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:52 am

How embarrassing this season was. What a mess. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:09 am

@Linds911 Not really surprised by any of the breakups. Knew Kat and JH would be toast since she has shown herself to be nasty on multiple occasions and how long would he put up with that. Aven surprised me with his behaviour, but still, I never expected it to last. Just the why they broke up was unexpected. I thought he was better than that. Bet she is glad now they didn't get engaged and is embarrassed she was pushing for it. As for Eliza and Aaron, as much as I liked them the most out of the couples, she always seemed hesitant for some reason so not totally shocked there either.

If tptb would stop playing stupid games with them and just let them come on the beach, have fun, flirt, hook up, date, instead of playing these mind games and pushing for proposals, they would be more successful and frankly, the show would be more enjoyable.

I am rofl that after all that, Brayden is the only one still in a relationship! Priceless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
jojo47
Jolena
pbmax
Amethyst