SELECT CONTENT

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:35 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:24 am

Another Bachelor Nation's connection friend

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* L9qts3xe5oob1

IG's story

https://www.instagram.com/ashley_iaconetti/?hl=en

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:46 am

She owns a folk vintage shop in Newport RI

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:49 pm

Oh please Ashley. I'm sure you had absolutely nothing to do with it and have given her zero input.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:01 pm

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Sydney11

https://www.instagram.com/syd_gord/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:26 am

Ashley mentioned ton her podcast this week that she has a friend listed on the Bachelor Facebook page as a contestant. But I got the impression that Sydney may not have been chosen for the final cast.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:18 pm

That would interesting if she didn’t make the final cast. What did Ashley say that alluded to Sydney not making the cast?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:01 pm

Ashley referenced that the cast was posted on FB much like Zach’s group was. Said her friend was listed. Then said not all the women listed during Zach’s season made the cut.

Just the way she phrased it made me think Sydney may not be on this season
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:18 pm

That would cut the blonds down to 5 😆

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:56 pm

luvstx wrote:Ashley referenced that the cast was posted on FB much like Zach’s group was. Said her friend was listed. Then said not all the women listed during Zach’s season made the cut.

I forgot to post this...over the weekend I saw a couple of comments, on her vintage shop ig, asking about her boyfriend. Someone's response (I assume a friend) to one of the comments was that she didn't have a boyfriend, but then the first person said again that they knew she was dating someone. I looked now and the post has been deleted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:27 pm

no no Maybe as of Sept 17th when Ashley posted her IG story Sydney wasn't cut yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:16 pm

julychild wrote:
luvstx wrote:Ashley referenced that the cast was posted on FB much like Zach’s group was. Said her friend was listed. Then said not all the women listed during Zach’s season made the cut.

I forgot to post this...over the weekend I saw a couple of comments, on her vintage shop ig, asking about her boyfriend. Someone's response (I assume a friend) to one of the comments was that she didn't have a boyfriend, but then the first person said again that they knew she was dating someone. I looked now and the post has been deleted.

Sadly, none of which would surprise me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
julychild
Kayben14
luvstx
Aunties_Love
Sprite