SELECT CONTENT

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:05 pm

Her following number went down to 2007 in the last 24 hours and now it’s at 2008

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:36 am

julychild wrote:
luvstx wrote:Ashley referenced that the cast was posted on FB much like Zach’s group was. Said her friend was listed. Then said not all the women listed during Zach’s season made the cut.

Just the way she phrased it made me think Sydney may not be on this season

I forgot to post this...over the weekend I saw a couple of comments, on her vintage shop ig, asking about her boyfriend. Someone's response (I assume a friend) to one of the comments was that she didn't have a boyfriend, but then the first person said again that they knew she was dating someone. I looked now and the post has been deleted.

My friends and I were wondering the same thing, why she deleted the post from her Folk Vintage account on IG . A couple of my girlfriends live in Newport know Sydney. It was know to be she was actively seeing a guy by the name of Chris.

Makenzie

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:47 am

@Makenzie Welcomeparty! Thanks for the insider info.

Maybe that's why Ashley's commentary seemed a bit reserved to me. She probably knows about the boyfriend so didn't want to be too supportive. just my opinion.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:27 am

luvstx wrote:@Makenzie Welcomeparty!  Thanks for the insider info.

Maybe that's why Ashley's commentary seemed a bit reserved to me.  She probably knows about the boyfriend so didn't want to be too supportive.  just my opinion.

Covering for Sydney? Seems a little sketchy if you ask me. We’re trying to find his IG.

Makenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:41 am

@Makenzie any chance your friends could pop into Folk Vintage? Would she normally be there?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:02 am

luvstx wrote:@Makenzie any chance your friends could pop into Folk Vintage?  Would she normally be there?

My friends from Newport said nobody’s seen her since the announcement.

Makenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:16 am

luvstx wrote:@Makenzie any chance your friends could pop into Folk Vintage?  Would she normally be there?

My friends confirmed his IG @_christopherlopez

Makenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JVOb Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:45 pm

She VERY MUCH had a boyfriend and up until a couple of weeks ago was still trying to fly back home with him to California to meet his family.

JVOb

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:50 pm

Is speculation that Sydney has been eliminated?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:26 pm

JVOb wrote:She VERY MUCH had a boyfriend and up until a couple of weeks ago was still trying to fly back home with him to California to meet his family.

Wow!! How do you know this information?!

Makenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JVOb Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:29 pm

He’s my brother. 😑

JVOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Makenzie Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:57 pm

Makenzie wrote:
julychild wrote:
luvstx wrote:Ashley referenced that the cast was posted on FB much like Zach’s group was. Said her friend was listed. Then said not all the women listed during Zach’s season made the cut.

Just the way she phrased it made me think Sydney may not be on this season

I forgot to post this...over the weekend I saw a couple of comments, on her vintage shop ig, asking about her boyfriend. Someone's response (I assume a friend) to one of the comments was that she didn't have a boyfriend, but then the first person said again that they knew she was dating someone. I looked now and the post has been deleted.

My friends and I were wondering the same thing, why she deleted the post from her Folk Vintage account on IG . A couple of my girlfriends live in Newport know Sydney. It was know to be she was actively seeing a guy by the name of Chris.

Are you reading what JVob wrote. I think we’re connecting the dots here.

Makenzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sydney Gordon - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
julychild
Kayben14
luvstx
Aunties_Love
Sprite