SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:08 pm

I like Ellen so glad she gets a date. I'd like to see more of Edith also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:00 pm

I bet Gerry would have enjoyed a single date with each of the ladies - he is a good listener and respectful of what they've done by appearing on the show. But I want him to find someone that he just adores.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:38 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:47 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Kaitlyn looks good.

Talent show coming up! Winner gets a romantic dinner with Gerry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:10 pm

Why is Gerry crying at the start of the episode?

Everyone gets to go on the group date...talent show! I'm with Joan...I wouldn't have any talent either.

Kaitlyn...is a judge. I could have done without her.

Some interesting talent, but Leslie with her dirty dancing...and then says she bakes too. Guess who I think is getting the private dinner with Gerry tonight. Yeah, I think dirty dancing wins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:16 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:17 pm

Gerry got one on one with Joan!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:19 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:19 pm

Joan accept the roseee!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:20 pm

Well, Gerry surprised me. He picks Joan and her poem. He was lovely to her. He really listens to all the women. He gives her the rose.

Leslie is upset she wasn't picked. She thought it was going to be her. She wants to be seen as more than a sexy dancer...but, that is what she did...the sexy dance. If you don't want people to see you that way, don't act that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:21 pm

Uummm don’t are for leslie .. the ever chosen one 🙁

Joan was a sweetheart

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218