SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:37 am

@luvstx This season there hasn’t been any clues of their movement at all! Zero!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:58 am

luvstx wrote:Is there NOTHING on SM about current comings and goings of Theresa and Leslie?  Nothing around the WTA filming, where presumably Jerry and his F1 would have had time together?

IF one checks out the social media claiming proof that Leslie is F1 (apparently there are four 'proofs' that Leslie wins) they say that on September 15th, a tick tok video proves Gerry was with Leslie welcoming the Jewish new year with her grand-daughter Kiki. (My question about that would be; would TPTB allow Gerry to be with Kiki, who appears to be a cute but precocious, talkative child, AFTER the fact?)
As well, an other one of those four 'proofs' is that Gerry was doing an interview in a room and Leslie was seen in the mirror behind him. Also inconclusive to me but those 'spoilers' are all over the place.

But otherwise, nothing.
Leslie apparently did break her arm recently, which she posted about and then took down.
She also did remove some recent (since filming ended) instagram posts. no idea
Other than that, have seen nothing about the feet...

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:06 pm

@RizBiz thanks.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:02 pm

luvstx wrote:@sdmom amazing sleuthing!  Truly amazing.

The only thing that I dont think you confirmed is that there are no drapes in Theresa's suite.  I couldn't find an actual picture of the living room windows.  Just see that there are drapes in the bedroom of the Calatea Suite.

Click the link and watch the video

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-calatea/

I think it’s shows there are no drapes in the living room. It doesn’t even have windows in the living room.
When I have more time I will search for more pictures of her villa

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:29 pm

I shouldn't even say this, because I do believe Theresa is F1 based on all the excellent sleuthing.

However, is it possible after Gerry broke up with Leslie and was having his meltdown, he had another change of heart? He realized he couldn't live without her? Logically I would think Gerry would have thought this through well enough that he wouldn't change his mind again. But I would also think he wouldn't have jumped the gun to tell Leslie he thought she was the one before he had his FSD with Theresa.

And yeah, I know it's only a 2 hour show. Could they fit in a flipflop?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:36 pm

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:@sdmom amazing sleuthing!  Truly amazing.

The only thing that I dont think you confirmed is that there are no drapes in Theresa's suite.  I couldn't find an actual picture of the living room windows.  Just see that there are drapes in the bedroom of the Calatea Suite.

Click the link and watch the video

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-calatea/

I think it’s shows there are no drapes in the living room. It doesn’t even have windows in the living room.
When I have more time I will search for more pictures of her villa

The opening shot of that video seems to show drapes for the triple window which I assume is the living room.

And so does this cap:  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Img_5213

I'm not saying it's not Theresa he breaks up with as I agree with RizBiz's other points. Just saying I don't think the lack of drapes in Theresa's villa is what to base it on as I believe there are drapes.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:48 pm

I see drapes on the far left of the SC. Is that what you see?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:I see drapes on the far left of the SC. Is that what you see?

Yes.

And if you look at the video, the opening sequence looks at her villa from outside looking in and I see drapes there too.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm

luvstx wrote:

Yes.

And if you look at the video, the opening sequence looks at her villa from outside looking in and I see drapes there too.

Please remind me. What is the significance again, of looking for drapes in Theresa's Villa?

@Buckeye_fan An other flip-flop would take a lot of time to explain. As well, they would need to show the healing required for Leslie to go from broken-hearted sobbing to becoming F1 after being dumped.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I shouldn't even say this, because I do believe Theresa is F1 based on all the excellent sleuthing.

However, is it possible after Gerry broke up with Leslie and was having his meltdown, he had another change of heart?  He realized he couldn't live without her?  Logically I would think Gerry would have thought this through well enough that he wouldn't change his mind again.  But I would also think he wouldn't have jumped the gun to tell Leslie he thought she was the one before he had his FSD with Theresa.

And yeah, I know it's only a 2 hour show.  Could they fit in a flipflop?

RizBiz has given excellent arguments for Theresa being F1 - and this recent sleuthing on the break-up room - is quite convincing.

For some reason (and I don't REALLY care who is the F1...) my mind keeps focusing on the story we are seeing and the logic. Gerry says what ultimately steered his decision was - who was the woman he couldn't live without. The story I have been presented with - is a story with many examples - of the fun, excitement, vitality - and a little of impulsive passion - with Leslie. If he was anywhere near being in love with Theresa - I can't see him treating her so indifferently on the day portion of their FSD. I was waiting for a change. Gerry says himself at the beginning of the FSD that the relationship had kind of stalemated. I know it could be the edit - the date could have been wild and passionate with laughing and excitement. Maybe they even had a little swim off the horses ! But we weren't shown that. And up until the FSD his relationship with Theresa has been caring and attentive - but to me she has been the one who is pushing the progress. So I am having a hard time grasping that suddenly after talking into the night - and finding out all kinds of things about Theresa - that Gerry suddenly falls in love, suddenly develops that passion of "can't live without her." It might be the logical thing for him to think - that she would be "better" for him but it's not just a business arrangement. They may be in their 70's - but there is still passion and excitement and fun to be had !
I agree it is a possible storyline - that Leslie is all physical - and there becomes something deeper - more caring and longlasting with Theresa. And perhaps it is the editing - and there is something just wonderful about what Theresa and Gerry have. But I wouldn't use the words "can't live without..." when I think of what I have been shown - so far (and we're running out of time !) - that they have.

Someone brought up - would Leslie take him back if he realized he had made a mistake. But apparently he does end up happy so I don't think that happens.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:16 pm

I understand your point Cho.... it's so confusing! And spineless as I am, I keep flipflopping laugh out loud...

But previews seem to be trying to paint a picture of Theresa as the rejected F2, no?  Have they ever been that obvious in previews before? To my eyes (and old-lady memory) the only pointed indicator of a Leslie rejection is the season opener preview with her voiceover (and possibly the reaction of the daughters, assuming i have their outfits sorted correctly?).... but how many regular (and new) viewers would recall that?  jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:35 pm

RizBiz wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Yes.

Please remind me. What is the significance again, of looking for drapes in Theresa's Villa?

@Buckeye_fan An other flip-flop would take a lot of time to explain. As well, they would need to show the healing required for Leslie to go from broken-hearted sobbing to becoming F1 after being dumped.

It was one of the clues sdsmom cited overnight as reasons why it has to be Leslie that Jerry broke up with. Just trying to keep us honest as we hash all of this out.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218