SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:19 pm

luvstx wrote:People in the audience:

Zach and Kaity
Dotun and Charity
Brayden
Joey
Joan, Susan, Ellen, April, Kathy, Nancy
Gerry’s daughters

Others I recognized were Peter's parents - again! WTheck!  Reese Witherspoon's daughter and her grandmother sitting next to Joey. Wonder if they both watched the show together. Loved seeing the OG Trista and Ryan!

I thought Kaity looked so pretty last night - wearing her hair up is so attractive on her. I didn't see Charity smile once when the camera panned to her - I chalked it up to the stress of being in her final week of DWTS and the pressure which she must be feeling. Dotun was smiling away.

Rachel Recchia was in the audience and there was a familiar face between her and Brayden.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:26 pm

The biggest difference between Leslie and Theresa's LCD (to me anyway) was Theresa said I only want you to choose me if your 1000% believe it. BUT I want you to be happy and if that is with Leslie, then I'll be brokenhearted but will accept it. Leslie was so confident it was here (no doubt partly due to things Gerry had said to her) that she couldn't see F1 being anyone but her. She wasn't as generous as Theresa in wishing Gerry happiness, no matter his choice. I attributed this to her feeling she had never been chosen. And I do believe Gerry when he said that Theresa's ability to navigate a long marriage gave him a lot of confidence in them as a couple. We saw far more of her humor last night than all season!

I found it very endearing when Joan, who was sitting between Faith and Ellen, reached out an took both their hands when Gerry was telling Leslie that it was hard to say goodbye to them, too. Overall, I felt Gerry articulated his feelings and why he made his decision quite well. Lesson for any F2 contestant, keep your head on your shoulders until the FRC!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:29 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://people.com/see-the-vintage-inspired-engagement-ring-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-gave-to-theresa-nist-exclusive-photos-8409548

I missed them not showing Gerry picking out the ring!

“The first time that I seriously told her that I loved her. It was almost an announcement of excitement,” he shares. “I said it three times in a row, ‘Theresa, I love you. I love you, I love you.’ And I go, ‘And I'm going to ask you to marry me. I don't know if you're going to say yes, but I'm going to ask you.’ So for me, when I got to the final episode and the engagement was about to happen, I was very confident that she was my person, 100% confident.”

Is he saying he told Theresa he was going to ask her to marry him?? Or is he just thinking that at that point?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
provenceguy wrote:https://people.com/see-the-vintage-inspired-engagement-ring-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-gave-to-theresa-nist-exclusive-photos-8409548

I missed them not showing Gerry picking out the ring!

“The first time that I seriously told her that I loved her. It was almost an announcement of excitement,” he shares. “I said it three times in a row, ‘Theresa, I love you. I love you, I love you.’ And I go, ‘And I'm going to ask you to marry me. I don't know if you're going to say yes, but I'm going to ask you.’ So for me, when I got to the final episode and the engagement was about to happen, I was very confident that she was my person, 100% confident.”

Is he saying he told Theresa he was going to ask her to marry him?? Or is he just thinking that at that point?

Thanks for posting. I read that too and thought it was real. I think he told her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:06 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The biggest difference between Leslie and Theresa's LCD (to me anyway) was Theresa said I only want you to choose me if your 1000% believe it. BUT I want you to be happy and if that is with Leslie, then I'll be brokenhearted but will accept it. Leslie was so confident it was here (no doubt partly due to things Gerry had said to her) that she couldn't see F1 being anyone but her. She wasn't as generous as Theresa in wishing Gerry happiness, no matter his choice. I attributed this to her feeling she had never been chosen. And I do believe Gerry when he said that Theresa's ability to navigate a long marriage gave him a lot of confidence in them as a couple. We saw far more of her humor last night than all season!

I found it very endearing when Joan, who was sitting between Faith and Ellen, reached out a took both their hands when Gerry was telling Leslie that it was hard to say goodbye to them, too. Overall, I felt Gerry articulated his feelings and why he made his decision quite well. Lesson for any F2 contestant, keep your head on your shoulders until the FRC!

You have expressed exactly what I saw as well. Great post ITA with every word!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Congrats to Garry & Theresa! They seem very happy so I wish them all the best.

I've been watching Bachelor/ette shows since Trista's season and this was the worst breakup with a f2 that I can remember. It was gut wrenching to watch. I had to agree with everything Leslie told Gerry and wish he could see that it didn't have to be that way. I really hope that any future lead watching this will realize that they don't have to share so much with their final two.

It was a hard one indeed. One thing I learned is to rejoice anyway , when things don't at first work out because God has something better in line. Hopefully Leslie will be the golden bachelorette and then she can let her heart choose whom it desire and not what's given.

I read in a article some not so nice things about Gerry, don't know if they're true or not but something he did on the show caught my attention so it makes me go hmmm. Well now that's Theresa's problem.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:28 am

I watched the final episode last night. IMO when Gerry was breaking up with her, Leslie was entitled to say whatever she wanted to say in the moment. I don't blame her for feeling hurt, disappointed, confused, and even angry. Gerry led her down a garden path. Having said that, I started to get the feeling during the last few episodes of the season that she might be better off with a man more her own age or even a bit younger.

I wish Gerry and Theresa the best. I like that they are both moving to someplace new for them -- Charleston, S.C., and that Theresa has a son in the area.

If they do a Golden Bachelorette, I'm not in favor of having Leslie take the lead. I would prefer Joan. But I have to say that the casting this season was very strong, and I liked the women that they picked.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Did anyone else pick this up??.  I find it hysterical that they wore the same dress!!

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/did-golden-bachelors-theresa-nist-wear-michelle-youngs-finale-dress/
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:00 pm

I agree! That IS pretty hysterical!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:57 am

@luvstx For being 70, Theresa looked almost as good as Michelle in that dress!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:@luvstx For being 70, Theresa looked almost as good as Michelle in that dress!

I didn't love the dress on either of them but I had the same thought as you, Norcalgal! Can you imagine how Michelle feels that she wore a gown that a 70 year old would wear?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218