SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:13 pm

provenceguy wrote:I think Faith will be the Golden 'Ette.
@provenceguy @luvstx I agree that Faith, or Joan would have a better chance than Leslie for the Ette. BUT Leslie does come with an impressive resume and will have the F2 pity factor from the viewers. I'm  not sure she would actually find her person for the 'till death do us part' ending scenario she says she is looking for.   But she would make for interesting TV. :yes:

@sdmom Yes, screen caps don't lie.  :yes:  
Many of us are no longer " speculating" but have been convinced for a while now that Theresa is F1. We have done our own sleuthing for weeks, scrutinized available footage from many sources BUT do not have the ability to post screen caps on here. We are grateful you have done so but our minds were already made up. Theresa IS F1.
Thanks for posting the screen caps to keep a record of the process and that may help others who are still undecided or waffling.
And yes, I am looking forward to more sneak peaks, etc to fill in some of the blanks.
I Honestly do not think we will see Leslie in a blue dress at the FRC.

Teamwork in sleuthing has been so much fun!! bestbud!  :yes:

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Look at how he kissed both women at MTF meet the family. I feel he’s pulling away from Leslie.

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5249
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5223

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:05 pm

@sdmom well that didn't us much to go on! But thanks for posting. Guess they can't show any more of the FRC than they already have since he only has one woman there.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:22 pm

Oh, that’s an old preview. It’s just I made so many Screencaps I sometimes don’t remember where I got them! posting the link helps me if I need to go back to re-watch some scenes.

But I do feel his feelings got stronger for Theresa but less for Leslie after both women met his family, judging by the SC I posted.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:47 pm

@sdmom I agree!! And thank you so much for all the screen caps! As I don’t know how to do!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Do in that preview of Leslie saying there is the two of us .. is that her LCD the night portion? Is this when we think Gerry breaks up with her?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:14 pm

Hi everyone. I haven’t really been sleuthing the GB, just enjoying it so much each Thursday night. Forgive me if this has already been brought up and proved to not be possible, but is it possible that Gerry visits Leslie in her room after Theresa’s overnight but before MTP and LCD, because he wants to tell Leslie that after his overnight with Theresa he’s not as sure as he was about her being “the one”, and that he feels he needs time with his family and their LCD to make his decision?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:31 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Do in that preview of Leslie saying there is the two of us .. is that her LCD the night portion? Is this when we think Gerry breaks up with her?

It’s not in a preview. It’s near the end of last week’s episode. We see her sitting on the bed, with a white top, it looks bright daylight. My SC is not good quality but I’d guess if it’s LCD, it will be before she started.

mbl wrote:Hi everyone. I haven’t really been sleuthing the GB, just enjoying it so much each Thursday night.  Forgive me if this has already been brought up and proved to not be possible, but is it possible that Gerry visits Leslie in her room after Theresa’s overnight but before MTP and LCD, because he wants to tell Leslie that after his overnight with Theresa he’s not as sure as he was about her being “the one”, and that he feels he needs time with his family and their LCD to make his decision?

IMO, NO.

Because in the preview I posted up thread, you can see him in the same light color shirt, saying directly to Jesse “I tool a very good person and broke their hearts”, so imo, he already broke up with Leslie.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:43 pm

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:@CHO I don't see spaghetti straps here.  Looks like a brown or goldish thicker strap on her left shoulders with hints of the same on her right.

One thought:  we never saw footage of Leslie touring her new digs at The Springs.  That video only showed Gerry and separately Theresa.  Wonder if this is part of Leslie's tour that ended up on the cutting room floor....

Or her daytime portion of the LCD if they had them.

So I rewatched the FD episode. In the beginning when Gerry said He’s down to two amazing women, then they showed us this SC of Leslie, and  Theresa wheeling her luggage. Notice Leslie had the same hairstyle, same earrings on the second SC which was shown near the end of the episode, after both FSD, with her voiceover, something like “I know there are two of us…”

Could these be her daytime LCD? Anyone’s guess is as good as mine!

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5315
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5222

Upon further looking, those are two different white tops. The first one is the spaghetti.
The straps on them second top are wider. I took more SC :

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_0410
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_0410
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_0411

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:45 pm

Duplicate post

Last edited by Hotmomma on Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:46 pm

@sdmom could you post it? I know that shot if Leslie sitting( I thought outside on her veranda) in a white tip when Gerry said he kept thinking about what Leslie was doing.. I may be confused!ha!

Wow you’re quick!^^ Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:02 pm

Pretty sure these are from when Gerry visits Leslie in her suite.
THE same red/pink pillows are seen on the lower left hand corner of the two pics.
BUT, in the clip, where these pics come from, they are trying to make it seem that Gerry is saying 1000% to her but he says that to Theresa. (He's wearing the grey hoodie)
The Editors have had a field day splicing and dicing these previews.   :crazed

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5220

Same outfit, but we can see her earring better
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5246

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_5248[/quote]

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218