SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:25 pm

mbl wrote:Hi everyone. I haven’t really been sleuthing the GB, just enjoying it so much each Thursday night.  Forgive me if this has already been brought up and proved to not be possible, but is it possible that Gerry visits Leslie in her room after Theresa’s overnight but before MTP and LCD, because he wants to tell Leslie that after his overnight with Theresa he’s not as sure as he was about her being “the one”, and that he feels he needs time with his family and their LCD to make his decision?

Screen caps say otherwise. There’s proof that Gerry’s daughters meet Leslie. You can see a shot of the one daughter with a tiny bit of the other daughter’s dress sleeve (rust colored) in the clip. Then you see Gerry in a blue floral shirt with the rust colored daughter. Then you see Gerry in that blue floral shirt with Leslie.

Hope that makes sense

But maybe I don’t understand. Are you saying he breaks her heart BEFORE he does MTP and LCD?? Now there’s a new idea
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:34 pm

RizBiz wrote:Pretty sure these are from when Gerry visits Leslie in her suite.
THE same red/pink pillows are seen on the lower left hand corner of the two pics.
BUT, in the clip, where these pics come from, they are trying to make it seem that Gerry is saying 1000% to her but he says that to Theresa. (He's wearing the grey hoodie)
The Editors have had a field day splicing and dicing these previews.   :crazed

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5220

Same outfit, but we can see her earring better
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5246

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5248
[/quote]

These are the screen caps I was asking about!! I think these are her LCD at the e Ung where Gerry possibly broke up with her!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:51 pm

@Hotmomma   Yes. They are from her LCD, the evening portion I presume since it is dark on the balcony. (I copied these screencaps posted earlier by SDmom. Thanks SD)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:53 pm

I just noticed that Gerry said "I made a mistake" before he talked about breaking someone's heart. Is the mistake that he shouldn't led her on or does he actually change his mind about letting her go? I just can't get past Leslie wearing that blue gown and have no clue how this is going to go down. At this point I think Theresa would probably be the better choice and it appears that he seemed to have a change of heart about her so I'm hoping that it's not going to get even more messy.

Then there's this:
Jesse Palmer wrote:It will be an emotional rollercoaster. There is no doubt. I know this is going to be a finale that Bachelor Nation has never seen before, and one they're absolutely not going to want to miss."

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:04 pm

At what point is Leslie walking away while Gerry is sitting on a bench??

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:21 pm

I hadn't thought about Joan, but I do agree that she would be a sentimental favorite.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:32 pm

@albean99  I think the ' I made a mistake' is a voiceover since we don't see his face saying it. It could be about anything that he regrets about anything that happened.
For example. When Leslie sobs " I thought you said you chose me', his response may have been, "I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said that. "

And I thought I would just remind ya'll of the interview done on the View on the day of the premiere.
Gerry really focused on the significance of the tough questions.
On The View as well as on the Jen Hudson show, he mentioned both times that  'Do you go to church?' Was one of the tough questions.
As well, 'where do you celebrate the holidays with your children?'
Just as a point of interest, most Jewish people do not celebrate Traditional Christmas. Not sure what Leslie does in regards to that but for somebody who has celebrated Christmas for 70 years, that might be an important cultural/religious deal breaker.

Great to look back at interviews he has had AFTER the season finished filming to bring clarity in hindsight.
Here's a link to the interview on The View.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweHkoARGXg

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:34 pm

Billysmom wrote:At what point is Leslie walking away while Gerry is sitting on a bench??

Do you mean when she is wearing a pink dress and Gerry is standing BY a bench?
I am pretty sure that was after the Meet the Daughters visit.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:54 pm

@luvstx I’m asking if it’s possible that Gerry goes to Leslie‘s room after his overnight with Theresa (but b4 MTP and LCD) and he doesn’t break up with her. Instead he tells Leslie that after the night with Teresa he realizes he shouldn’t have told her that she was “the one“ because his feelings have changed and he’s not sure who is “the one” anymore.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:07 am

Billysmom wrote:At what point is Leslie walking away while Gerry is sitting on a bench??

think that is after meeting his family!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes)
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:04 am

@mbl I don’t know if you read my reply, but I will post again:

IMO, NO.

Because in the preview I posted up thread, on page 44, you can see him in the same light color shirt, looking very anguished saying directly to Jesse “I took a very good person “ and fading into a different scene but his voice continued   “broke their hearts”, so imo, he already broke up with Leslie when he talked to Jess.

ETA: season sneak peek
Scenes of Gerry broke down in the same shirt, around 48 seconds

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:23 am

Theresa’s MTF

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5252
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5253
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5224

Theresa’s LCD night

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5320
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5254
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5319
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_5321

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218