SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:31 am

Leslie’s MTF

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5255
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5322
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5323
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5324
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5256

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:36 am

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5257
1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_5225

Sorry I am not sure the red/pink on the bottom left corner is the pillow or flowers, because it looks like she’s outside?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:01 am

So today RS posted Gerry is engaged to Theresa. We already knew through scrrencaps he broke up with Leslie!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:22 am

RizBiz led us in the charge. Kudos to her and all of us for beating RS to it 1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Now let’s figure out why Leslie is in that blue dress!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:14 pm

The blue dress is the only unturned stone, as I see it. Everything else points to Theresa F1 with a break up ahead of FRC. I can’t imagine why Leslie would dress for FRC.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:The blue dress is the only unturned stone, as I see it. Everything else points to Theresa F1 with a break up ahead of FRC. I can’t imagine why Leslie would dress for FRC.

@luvstx and @jojo47
I still think it was B-roll filming. They have done that in the past.
A Dress Fitting Session, as well as specific footage taken, when the rush and pressure of the FRC day isn't an issue.

And in the case where one person may be eliminated prior to the FRC (as is the case here) they need to have footage to use for the previews that will keep the casual viewer guessing, as well as getting them to watch the Finale. Ratings. 😉

They couldn't simply show Theresa in her actual FRC dress - that would be too obvious. They need footage of both for the previews for the Finale. To keep the suspense for those who don't sleuth or watch spoilers.
The producers are creating a story. They will film, and then use, whatever they need to make the story credible.

In this case, I think the dress serves as their perfect red-herring.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:The blue dress is the only unturned stone, as I see it. Everything else points to Theresa F1 with a break up ahead of FRC. I can’t imagine why Leslie would dress for FRC.

Yes !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:14 pm

sdmom wrote:So today RS posted Gerry is engaged to Theresa. We already knew through scrrencaps he broke up with Leslie!

You know from the past .. he reads this sight!!SO…
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:49 pm

I also posted in Reddit yesterday about the screencaps.
You can imagine how I feel today after reading his so-called spoiler Suspect no no Rolling Eyes

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:32 pm

bestbud!

Last edited by RizBiz on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:11 pm

@RizBiz we did it! Team sleuthing is fun! 1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1710264613 1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1176891977 bestbud!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:33 pm

@sdmom @RizBiz awesome job!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218