SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:48 pm

Can't wait.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:04 pm

Why do I always miss filming near me??? There were no leaks that I came across that they were starting in Niagara Falls, where the first epi started 10 yrs ago. duh duh Man can they ever keep a secret. Last year it was literally around the corner from me at the Welland Canal.

Brad May, former NHL bad guy and Stanley Cup winner! Known for his "May day" goal!! I love how diversified my country is! Everyone is welcome! Go to the link for the teams and their bio's.

June 18, 2024

TORONTO (June 18, 2024) – Double digits, Canada! The country’s #1 program and most-watched summer series, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, is back for a milestone tenth season beginning Tuesday, July 2 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV, CTV.ca, and the CTV app. Hosted by Olympic Gold Medallist Jon Montgomery, 11 new dynamic and determined teams from all parts of Canada take their mark for one epic adventure.

To commemorate the Season 10 anniversary, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA returns to Oaks Garden Theatre, overlooking Horseshoe Falls in Niagara Falls, Ont., for the starting line this season – the same location where Season 1 kicked off in 2013. The race also touches down in host Jon Montgomery’s hometown of Russell, Manitoba for the first time.

The winning team of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA’s tenth season receives two first-ever 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV RS vehicles, an epic, round-the-world trip-of-a-lifetime for two courtesy of Expedia, a $250,000 cash prize, and the coveted title of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA champions.

From baseball besties to a Canadian reality TV couple and ultimate superfans, the 11 teams featured on Season 10 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA are

https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-lede/press/11-teams-revealed-for-milestone-tenth-season-of-the-amazing-race-canada-beginning-july-2-on-ctv/

On the Season 10 premiere of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA (Tuesday, July 2 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV, CTV.ca, and the CTV app), titled “Back Where It All Started”, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA returns to where it all began as 11 teams start the adventure of a lifetime in Niagara Falls, Ont. As teams face their first challenges and race to find host Jon Montgomery at the mat, some get pushed over the edge, others face their fears, and everyone lights up the night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:05 pm

Here we go!

I'll have to check later but one of the contestants was on Farming for Love.

I have to root for Brad May, former NHL'er and the baseball players are two cuties!

There's my beautiful Niagara Falls!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:11 pm

omg repelling down the falls!!!! ???? Holy crap!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:02 pm

I'm biased. The best epi right in my back yard!!

https://x.com/AmazingRaceCDA/status/1807927253549892002

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:05 pm

Next stop, British Columbia!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:09 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:10 am

The lady from Farming for Love met her partner on the Traitors Canada...and they came in first!

Looks like another good season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:24 pm

Sprite wrote:The lady from Farming for Love met her partner on the Traitors Canada...and they came in first!

Looks like another good season.

i was shocked to see her and they were very good!!!

The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:10 pm

Good by Niagara Falls, hello British Columbia.

I'm looking at the tourists in Niagara Falls not paying one bit of attention to the contestants. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:29 pm

Dorothy is annoying!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Canada - Season 10 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum