SELECT CONTENT

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:19 am

gurlbrit wrote:Totally agree with how quickly they get thru the episodes.  Started watching Season 2 and am on episode 5.  I'm doing a WTF at all the Fboy's this season!!!!!  Once I'm done with Season 2 I'll start on 3.  I think the fact that Season 1 was on HBO and commercial free helped with the continuity.
Where did you watch Season 2?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:36 am

Maddy wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:Totally agree with how quickly they get thru the episodes.  Started watching Season 2 and am on episode 5.  I'm doing a WTF at all the Fboy's this season!!!!!  Once I'm done with Season 2 I'll start on 3.  I think the fact that Season 1 was on HBO and commercial free helped with the continuity.
https://www.cwtv.com/series/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:33 am

Maddy wrote:

On The CW if you look up episodes instead of just this season it will give you all three seasons!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:27 pm

I'm also started watching Season 2 and am on episode 6.
I always loved Casey so wanted to watch it because of him and it was nice to Garret too.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:22 pm

gurlbrit wrote:On The CW if you look up episodes instead of just this season it will give you all three seasons!
Yes, I did that and found them! FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977 FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:01 am

gurlbrit wrote:Just finished Season 2.  I'll comment on that one in the correct thread.  I'm gobsmacked that Katie is on Fboy Island 3!  I think I'll wait until all 10 weeks are available and then binge watch, or maybe not, who knows!  

Editing to add that Season 2's thread is closed so I'll post my thoughts here.  There were two returns in Season 2 (Peter and Casey).  As Maddy said the episodes seem to go really quickly and they skated over anything that may have been important.  Anyone who wants to watch it can do so at The CW https://www.cwtv.com/shows/fboy-island/

The ending was not what I expected at all!  If you haven't watched it then I won't spoil it.
I'm on episode 9 now, probably will finish watching the season tonight, not that much left. For me Season 2 so far is much more interesting than Season 3. But I always loved watching Casey. In Season 1 he was just great! yes
Needed to do a lot today but I just wanted to find out what was going to happen next and I keep going back to watching. Embarressed!
I'm close to the end and already a lot of unexpected things are happening. Soon I'll know how it ends. After Season 1 I was sad for Casey for a while, will see what is going to happen this season. And then we can talk about it if nobody else is trying to finish watching this season. :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:47 am

Maddy wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:Just finished Season 2.  I'll comment on that one in the correct thread.  I'm gobsmacked that Katie is on Fboy Island 3!  I think I'll wait until all 10 weeks are available and then binge watch, or maybe not, who knows!  

Editing to add that Season 2's thread is closed so I'll post my thoughts here.  There were two returns in Season 2 (Peter and Casey).  As Maddy said the episodes seem to go really quickly and they skated over anything that may have been important.  Anyone who wants to watch it can do so at The CW https://www.cwtv.com/shows/fboy-island/

The ending was not what I expected at all!  If you haven't watched it then I won't spoil it.
I'm on episode 9 now, probably will finish watching the season tonight, not that much left. For me Season 2 so far is much more interesting than Season 3. But I always loved watching Casey. In Season 1 he was just great!  yes
Needed to do a lot today but I just wanted to find out what was going to happen next and I keep going back to watching.  Embarressed!
I'm close to the end and already a lot of unexpected things are happening. Soon I'll know how it ends. After Season 1 I was sad for Casey for a while, will see what is going to happen this season. And then we can talk about it if nobody else is trying to finish watching this season. :gotcha:

I think you will be gobsmacked by the ending! I thoroughly enjoyed Season 2 and love Casey too.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:42 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Season 2 too, it was a good one! yes
affraid That's how I felt at the end, and I was not the only one feeling that most of contestants felt the same. Rolling Eyes
It took me a while to proses what happened. I had to rewatch the end to see everybody's emotion's well. Yes, it was absolutely unexpected! Suspect
I wonder what happened with the couples after the season.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:01 am

Maddy wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed Season 2 too, it was a good one! yes
affraid That's how I felt at the end, and I was not the only one feeling that most of contestants felt the same. Rolling Eyes
It took me a while to proses what happened. I had to rewatch the end to see everybody's emotion's well. Yes, it was absolutely unexpected! Suspect
I wonder what happened with the couples after the season.

This gives an update on the final three.

https://thecinemaholic.com/fboy-island-season-2-where-are-they-now/

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:05 am

@gurlbrit, thank you! yes

After great season 2 it is difficult for me to go back to watching season 3... Rolling Eyes
I even watched the beginning of the season 1, to see how everything was then. Yes, the episodes were 20 mins longer. FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:23 am

I finished watching season 3.
It was the best ending for me out of all 3 seasons, I really enjoyed it! peace
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:47 am

Maddy wrote:I finished watching season 3.
It was the best ending for me out of all 3 seasons, I really enjoyed it! peace

Thanks Maddy, I'll start watching it now. I wanted to wait until it was over so I can binge it!

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

FBoy Island - Season 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum