SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:05 pm

Taylor is 23??? I thought she was in her 30's.

Jess comes again and interrupts Taylor. She sounds drunk. No second kiss for her. I don't think Joey liked that interruption. And we have our first drama between the ladies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:17 pm

Nobody cares they are sisters. That big announcement fell flat.

Are they going to tell Joey? She has the perfect set up when he asks her about siblings and she does not. She is waiting for the kiss and doesn't get it. Now the other sister interrupts and he says this sounds familiar. She kisses him...naturally p*ssing off her sister. Then she interrupts. He has it figured out and isn't interested in either of them. This has producers sticky fingers all over it. Can't wait till they continue this schtick on BIP...NOT!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:19 pm

I am not getting a good vibe with a lot of these gals hhhmmm

Minus .. Jess, Maria, the sisters, Chrissa .. whew!!
Plus .. Daisy, Kelsey A, Lea, Lexi, Maria, Autumn
(Maria has + And -)

I’m getting the impression that there A LOT of rule changes this season

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:37 pm

My daughters are not spoiled and are watching without me. They both see a front runner.

Is it obvious to all of you too??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:39 pm

luvstx wrote:My daughters are not spoiled and are watching without me. They both see a front runner.

Who do they think is/are front runner(s)?

Why are these women crying over a guy they just met and have at most barely spoken to? I know he is cute, nice and all, but seriously. This type of stupid behaviour is why you are still single.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:40 pm

My non spoiled friends like Daisy the best. They are totally non spoiled. It will be interesting to hear their opinions going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:My daughters are not spoiled and are watching without me. They both see a front runner.

Why are these women crying over a guy they just met and have at most barely spoken to? I know he is cute, nice and all, but seriously. This type of stupid behaviour is why you are still single.

They aren’t saying yet. Stay tuned!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:43 pm

Sprite wrote:

I’m not defending them but we all did fall in love with Joey last season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:46 pm

It’s daylight for the RC…….looooooooooooong nite

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:57 pm

Stupid. He could care less about either of the sisters. This is all down to production....particularly leaving one of them last.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:02 am

Joey apologized for calling her last, IOW I had to do it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am

I am really looking forward to the time they will spend in Malta.

Looks like it will be a good season.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
jojo47
pavalygurl
provenceguy
mizzoufan
Jeepers