SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:42 am

Rewatching the show it seems that Joey responds to a handful of ladies strongly .. Daisy, Kelsey A, Lexi .. Moderately .. Rachel, Jenn .. warmly .. Maria .. he has said he got butterflies more than once .. the rest are just a matter of time gals

I get the feeling that had Lexi not left .. she would have gone a lot farther

I can see that Daisy is overwhelmed .. you can see it in her facial expressions and body language when In the room with all the screaming girls because of her CI .. and when she is in a quiet environment or outside you can see her relax .. and noted she isn’t jumping off things into water either.

Joey definitely gives her a special look during their chat .. during his Extra interview he described what he was looking for .. Daisy to a T .. I think he was spun on her from the red truck .. and their chat just started the smitten kitten purring .. tho he did/had to have developed feelings for others being the sensitive guy that he is .. and now Daisy was very hidden in the preview .. just about non-existent .. I don’t think he knows that she is deaf up to this point.. unless they didn’t show that .. but I can’t imagine that it would be left out

Because of the F1 results we are aware of .. with Daisy being very active on SM and supposedly giving it all away with her post and comments .. she is either being super REAL .. or kinda doing what Joey did (same type of posts or comments) last season To make people think he/she ‘won’ when actually F2 .. which I doubt big time  .. I really hope she can accept and work thru all the kissing last night and moving forward

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:10 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hey all!  It's been a long time since I've been on the boards.  Anyway, I just love Daisy.  She seems so sweet.  Is there somewhere that I can watch Monday's episode?  Thanks!  😊
try ABC.COM scroll down to REALITY CHECK…..OR…..HULU

If you have VCR or similar capabilities set it for Bachelor on ABC .. it usually repeats in the middle of the night at least once during the week
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:13 am

episode 1 link

https://do0od.com/d/rx9w8q49myng
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:52 pm

Just got back from vacation last night and got a chance to watch episode 1. I thought Joey looked great and mostly did pretty well. I had to look up the f3 after the episode so I only commented on the ones who I noticed while watching. I did know about Daisy and I already liked her from an interview about her cochlear implant.

The women who made a good impression on me were: Lexi, Daisy, Jenn, Katelyn, and Erika. I didn't get a good impression of Maria, Jess, and the sisters. I will say that Maria may end up being amusing but I also think she's too dramatic for Joey in the long run. I liked how Lea handled the paper and it said a lot with the women who said they'd use it. I'm pretty sure that Joey wouldn't be impressed by having his choice for a date taken from him so I'm guessing that this was a test that others may have failed if given that chance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:48 pm

In terms of overall likeability and compatibility with Joey, I liked Daisy, Kelsey A., Lexi, and Lea.

Erika is a lot of fun, and while I like Maria G., I don't feel that she's a good fit for Joey. She could potentially have a good future in the franchise, however.

Not a fan of Lauren (the older sister) or Jess, from whom we got our first "I'm not here to make friends" of the season.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:22 pm

I listened to RS this am, you're welcome  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f601 

He has Covid and did sound like a sick pup.  Not much about Joey's season, long rambles on Hugh Hefner amongst other things.  

One interesting thing is he said "I don't have evidence, I never have evidence, I have sources".   So it is down to are his sources funnin him or is he onto something.  IDK.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:05 pm

Interesting, @pavalygurl! It makes me wonder if he's starting to have doubts and wants to deflect just in case. Thanks for taking one for the team. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm

IMO the gold standard is two sources who have direct knowledge of the situation, and who don't know each other, who are saying the same thing. You can pretty much take that to the bank.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm

@pavalygurl He always says that, because if he gives concrete evidence it can out his sources. I haven't seen anything thus far that makes me doubt him. Despite his occasional mess ups, he is the most consistent of the spoilers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:53 pm

And it is not unusual for RS to have several sources .. he would never depend on just one source .. as he has said in the past .. and if he finds out his prediction is wrong he is the first to admit it
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:15 am

ariwolf wrote:episode 1 link

https://do0od.com/d/rx9w8q49myng

Thanks so much! Do you happen to have the link for episode 2? 😊
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:19 pm

@Mommyof2 posted in the episode 2 thread Smiley
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
jojo47
pavalygurl
provenceguy
mizzoufan
Jeepers