SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:43 pm

Jenn is next. She at least looks happy and isn't bringing the mood down. She also admits to falling for him. He appreciates her always trying to make him special...but, he isn't there yet. Darn. She is one of the nice ones.

Jess is complaining...she is falling for him...blank stare from him. He is clearly not feeling it. Joey has no poker face. So easy to read. He has to be honest...and lowers the boom. Let's walk you out. He worries this will happen to him. Even dumping someone, Joey is so kind. And the tears begin. Wait till the others find he dumped her! Shock.

Not surprisingly, Jenn gets the GDR.

We get no time with Rachel, Daisy or Lea. Hmmm...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:46 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG...Perk it up ladies. You are bringing Joey down.

The girl who I have no idea who she is sees him first and complains. Kelsey is next and complains she feels she isn't being seen. You had a single date last week, get over it. Makes out with her too.  

Lexi is next and she is grilling him regarding his timeline. I hate these stupid timelines for some women. He says things can obviously change, but as of now, he wants a 2 or 3 year engagement and would like to be married without kids for a couple of years. She wants everything in the next couple of years. So unrealistic. I get zilch from Joey towards her. She told her traumatic story and her time is over.

I haven’t watched yet & need context, but this complaining & not being seen thing irritates me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:48 pm

jojo47 wrote:snipped

I haven’t watched yet & need context, but this complaining & not being seen thing irritates me.

Me too, so childish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 pm

Kelsey is next. She has mostly been missing in action. I don't feel them, but this date is amazing. They get to train with Cirque de Soleil...it helps them learn to communicate. Cool. This would be a really fun date...if Joey wasn't getting dizzy. I hope he doesn't puke on her. They probably knew he gets motion sickness and deliberately didn't give him some Dramamine. I feel as if this is just a filler date.

Lexi is freaking out. OMG...that stupid timeline again. Does she think she will meet someone, date, get engaged, married and have a kid in two years? Dream on girl. All you are doing is putting unnecessary pressure on yourself and whoever you are dating. Go freeze some eggs and think about adoption or fostering.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 pm

Oh, poor Joey, so down on himself. He seems so kind and sweet. He's definitely adorable. I wonder why he is so unsure of himself.
Is that why they showed the rose ceremony in the first episode, trying to show that he was rejected?
Hopefully, not for the poor insecure guy.... console
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:02 pm

I didn't understand what Kelsey's father wanted her to do??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:06 pm

Kelsey is really cute and I wish we knew more about her. I feel we have barely seen her.

Here come the trauma du jour. Her family issues...with her dad. They were very close until she didn't want to do what he wanted her to do. He didn't want her to go to college. I didn't get what he wanted her to be ... religious? She went to live with her mom and didn't speak to her dad for a long time. They have started more contact in the last few years, but it is still hard and she has trust issues. Doesn't everyone on this show? People without trust issues on this show are a rare breed...and usually get zero screen time, because you know, they are boring. deadhorse She gets rose bud

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't understand what Kelsey's father wanted her to do??

I didn't either. I'm still in Oakville since mom is still in hospital and they don't have recording so I can't rewatch.

Religious? Maybe Scientologist or one of those restrictive religions? They glossed right over that, so hard to understand what went on.

Maria. Those eyebrows are annoying me. She gets a Rolls.

He says that when he is with her they laugh and have fun. Code...surface level. I have fun and enjoy my time with her because there isn't anything deep between us. She gets the Pretty Woman date. She is modelling a bunch of clothes and they pick out a dress. We get the French ILY and they are off to a helicopter for a view over the city.

Maria is in tears and auditioning in her ITM's. She is so happy.

Evening portion...they get along, have fun, they are relaxed. She wants an engagement and she wants someone who says what they mean. She has already told us her family trauma so we don't have to listen to that from her. She too is falling for him. Rose. They get some unknown musician singing and they dance and make out. All very natural. He is happy, but we have over 30 minutes left and based on the rest of the episode, I suspect that won't last. Lexi...I'm looking at you.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are decimating poutine. Gesh!

You mean, they are actually eating?!?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:35 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG...Perk it up ladies. You are bringing Joey down.

The girl who I have no idea who she is sees him first and complains. Kelsey is next and complains she feels she isn't being seen. You had a single date last week, get over it. Makes out with her too.  

Lexi is next and she is grilling him regarding his timeline. I hate these stupid timelines for some women. He says things can obviously change, but as of now, he wants a 2 or 3 year engagement and would like to be married without kids for a couple of years. She wants everything in the next couple of years. So unrealistic. I get zilch from Joey towards her. She told her traumatic story and her time is over.

Uh-oh, a little hint of Kelsey's insecurities...maybe it wore him down eventually? (Kelsey A or T?)

I get the sense that Lexi knew she wasn't getting another 1:1 this epi, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to bounce. She seems pretty attuned to her environment and likely sensed he is into others.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:39 pm

I can certainly see why this is a very difficult episode to watch .. for Daisy especially 😢

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:42 pm

Here it comes. Lexi and her timeline. She goes to dump Joey. He is not exactly that upset. This is very anti climactic. I am strangely unmoved, maybe because I think she is unrealistic, but also as if this is all a set up with tptb. Joey isn't that upset with her leaving, more like he is worried if someone he is really interested does the same.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Amethyst
Jeepers
agentcurls
mtnlvr55
luvstx