SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:43 pm

agentcurls wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They are decimating poutine. Gesh!

You mean, they are actually eating?!?

The were putting stuff on the poutine that doesn't belong, like pineapples! Gross!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:50 pm

MOT girl is talking to Joey again. I still don't know her name.

Finally, we get some Daisy and her love of foot massages...and he complies.

Jenn teaches Joey to play the piano...in front of the other ladies...who are less than thrilled. Yeah, no. Not something you do with someone you are truly interested in.

The smell of desperation is strong this episode.

Rachel is doing well...she is calming him...just in time for Jesse's appearance to let them know the RC is next. Cue the dramatic music!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:07 am

Only 3 roses. Maria, Jenn and Kelsey already have roses. Jess was dumped and Lexi left so 2 more going.

Daisy, Kelsey A and Rachel

Jesse is doing the undertaker voice like Osher on the Aussie Bachelor for the last rose. Stop it!!!

MOT girl (Katelyn) and Lea bye bye.

Next week they continue to Jasper. The ladies are less that underwhelmed since they have no idea where that is...other than the Canadian Maria.

Editing is really trying to shove that Joey gets dumped at the end...which clearly means he isn't and it's same old, same old. They are particularly making it seem as if Daisy and Maria are dumping him. Yeah, I doubt it. Try again. It's season 28 of the Bachelor. The more you harp on something happening, the more we know it doesn't!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:14 am

Sprite wrote:Kelsey is really cute and I wish we knew more about her. I feel we have barely seen her.

Here come the trauma du jour. Her family issues...with her dad. They were very close until she didn't want to do what he wanted her to do. He didn't want her to go to college. I didn't get what he wanted her to be ... religious? She went to live with her mom and didn't speak to her dad for a long time. They have started more contact in the last few years, but it is still hard and she has trust issues. Doesn't everyone on this show? People without trust issues on this show are a rare breed...and usually get zero screen time, because you know, they are boring. deadhorse She gets  rose bud

It sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses to me. They often discourage higher education. I can see how the dad's attitude would drive a wedge.

I agree with those who say that Lexi's timeline is unrealistic. It may have been a combination of that, along with her not feeling like she might be one of the final three or so.

I loved the footage of Montreal, and Jesse's French is quite good! I caught about half the show, and will have to see the remaining half later in the week.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:53 am

I felt for Joey tonight because he was down and let someone go, had someone leave, and got very dizzy on his Cirque du Soleil date. Hopefully next week will be brighter!  console

Maria's date was nice but it doesn't seem like their relationship is all that deep. I like her but I'm not sure why she's getting so many people wanting her to be the Bachelorette. I think she could get annoying really fast. I'd like to see Jenn get it because she has the personality, smarts, and is beautiful but no idea if she's in the mix.

I guess they didn't need more drama this week because Lea hugged Maria when she didn't get a rose. laugh out loud   I was happy to see Jess go also. I'm looking forward to them going to Alberta next week. It looked like Lake Louise was also in the preview.  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1122970954

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:03 am

Did y’all notice the framed pic of Jesse at the poutine place?? LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:09 am

This week was interesting. They didn’t show Daisy in the ice rink with Joey that we have seen in previews and didn’t show them talking at the end of the group date either. Also Rachel didn’t have much time but they did show Kelsey A’s insecurities. There is no passion with Maria. Glad there was no drama tonight except the ladies acting jealous and insecure. I say fake out on the Maria and Daisy narrative in preview.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:51 am

I believe the ice rink may be part of her HTD .. the rink was identified close to her home 

Was bummed there was no Daisy after the group date

Western Canada is absolutely spectacular ..  breathtaking

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:12 am

Oh okay. I guess she may wear that jacket again then.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:13 am

Remdiamond wrote:Oh okay. I guess she may wear that jacket again then.
It’s different colors at the rink
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:48 am

My observation skills must be off. laugh out loud

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:08 am

Remdiamond wrote:My observation skills must be off. laugh out loud
The jacket at the rink is red and white and blue .. mostly blue with red/white stripes

And don’t forget the fedora on Joey laugh out loud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Amethyst
Jeepers
agentcurls
mtnlvr55
luvstx