SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:45 pm

I remember way back when Jillian Harris was Bachelorette that they added 5 guys who were surprise additions at the mansion who were picked for her. I think Ed and Reid were in that group (f1 and f3). I still think they'll add some guys who may be Jenn's type (not that some of these guys may not be).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:27 pm

I took a quick look at the men for Jenn and I hope they look a bit better then those pictures I saw on the IG of bachelorwhatever. But usually it is the case so I am hoping to see more pics of the contestants come out!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

facebook photos are gone! filming either start tonight or tomorrow
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

Ok guys, I was gonna do a Mansion drive by but just read an interview on Reddit which says they will be filming at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Simi Valley. At the end of the interview it says "Cheers to starting the journey tomorrow". This was posted 2 hours ago.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 pm

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DrqflOjGL/?igsh=MTBlZjE4YzMxOA==

Mark this up to speculation but often this site has the true scoop before anyone else. Says guys were cast for Maria, not Jenn. Also says Maria and producers mutually agreed it was in the best interest of her mental health not to be B'ette.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ok guys, I was gonna do a Mansion drive by but just read an interview on Reddit which says they will be filming at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Simi Valley.  At the end of the interview it says "Cheers to starting the journey tomorrow".  This was posted 2 hours ago.

Where Listen to your Heart was filmed?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ok guys, I was gonna do a Mansion drive by but just read an interview on Reddit which says they will be filming at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Simi Valley.  At the end of the interview it says "Cheers to starting the journey tomorrow".  This was posted 2 hours ago.

Would "tomorrow" be March 30th?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

the interview was posted yesterday, so filming either started on the 28th (if it was recorded the day before) or 29th.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 pm

ariwolf wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

the interview was posted yesterday, so filming either started on the 28th (if it was recorded the day before) or 29th.

Thank you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:13 am

@leavers That is what RS said.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart