SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:19 am

Will they pick solely on follower numbers? I don't know if any of the previous seasons have had contenders with such high numbers (maybe Hannah B?) but they do choose based on who the show says is the fan favorite whether they really are or not. That's why I'm not sure but still think the odds favor Daisy. Drama or not, they have to know that Maria would likely be be harder to handle and very unpredictable.

I'm still hanging on to a tiny hope that it's one of the other 3 - Jenn, Lexi, or Rachel. I found it interesting that Jenn didn't mention her PA program while on the hot seat when Jesse asked her what's in store for her. Lexi has a built in theme and Rachel was very sympathetic.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:02 pm

good point, they will go with whoever they want regardless
albean99 wrote:Will they pick solely on follower numbers? I don't know if any of the previous seasons have had contenders with such high numbers (maybe Hannah B?) but they do choose based on who the show says is the fan favorite whether they really are or not. That's why I'm not sure but still think the odds favor Daisy. Drama or not, they have to know that Maria would likely be be harder to handle and very unpredictable.

I'm still hanging on to a tiny hope that it's one of the other 3 - Jenn, Lexi, or Rachel. I found it interesting that Jenn didn't mention her PA program while on the hot seat when Jesse asked her what's in store for her. Lexi has a built in theme and Rachel was very sympathetic.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:38 pm

@honeydiors any thoughts from RS on what day next week they will begin filming?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:53 pm

@pavalygurl From what I remember, I think they usually start on Thursdays.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:09 pm

@Sprite  I will try to swing by the mansion mid week to see if anything is going on. 

Anyone hear any more about an all International season?  Do we think that includes the first night?  I would think they'd begin here at the mansion, but who knows?  RS was the one who had the idea of the all International season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm

@albean99 I don’t have a strong feeling about who they will choose, but the tv landscape is so different from when Hannah B, for example, was chosen as the lead. The shows numbers were dipping lower and lower the last few years prior to Golden Bachelor. I think the show is much more likely to choose Maria in this TV/SM environment. IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:20 pm

Ok, total speculation here.  It's been suggested/speculated on some SM that Maria is back in Canada and that may mean she's not the new Bachelorette.  

However, if they are going all International this season as RS had mentioned awhile ago, maybe they are beginning somewhere outside of LA and not using the mansion even for the first night.  

Any thoughts?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:31 pm

These are all possibilities. I guess we will find out next week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:52 pm

Oh goodness. They are probably starting it in Canada with Maria as bachelorette. I really don’t think I can watch.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:09 am

@pavalygurl RS hasn't said what day but i believe they usually start filming on a Friday
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:44 am

Sprite wrote:@ariwolf I agree.

I think Maria received a boost after being front and center during the WTA. As you said, it was not all positive...as much as she tried to kiss a** with everyone. That is the last we will see of her...unless she becomes the lead.

On the other hand, we barely saw Daisy this episode, but from RS, she will be very much present the next episode...and come out of it smelling like a rose. I suspect she will then receive a boost in numbers herself and she has been positively portrayed throughout the season.

As I have mentioned earlier, I do not recall a lead ever being shown not getting along with others on their original season...the one from which they were picked to star as the next lead. They may have had issues with people on their own season, but never on the season we first meet them. Daisy fits that, Maria does not. (I discount things like Andi and Clare going off on Juan Paublo who was the lead. That was performance art to audition for the lead.)

I guess we will find out next week. I hope they continue along the lines of the last few seasons and do not go back to the more annoying drama types.  :fingersarecrossed

off topic a bit, but speaking of Juan Paublo I saw a clip on TV for "American Idol" the other day and Juan Paublo's daughter is auditioning this season. She mentioned that her father Juan Paublo was the Bachelor ., If I remember correctly she was about 4 or 5 yrs old when he was the bachelor .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:55 am

honeydiors wrote:I thought Rachel's ette audition was really good! I still have a feeling they're gonna choose Daisy but if not her i feel like Rachel has a good shot. I feel like Maria fans (not all) may have ruin her chances because of the hate some of them sent to Rachel. The show choosing Maria would be rewarding that bad behaviour.

I thought Daisy would be the next ette too , since the show started airing shes been very vocal on Social media., but then I read somewhere ( don't remember where , maybe on here no idea that Daisy has a boyfriend since filming ended. Don't know if there's any truth to that though. I think she's beautiful, sweet and kind but imo I don't think she has what it takes to be the lead and I don't mean that in a bad way, because I do think she can bring awareness to deafness . I do agree with the poster who thinks Lexi would be great., I think she's beautiful, the righr age , wants to settle down and also has a platform that has never come about on this show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart