SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:56 pm

@Sprite I was just thinking that if they didn't move the filming back until April, they couldn't have Daisy filming before the finale airs.

I'm guessing they will push the filming start into April and that air date will be later than usual. And therefore Daisy has to be in the mix for the lead.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Sorry, please see below.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:04 pm

I'm confused on when they will begin filming for Bachelorette.  They seem to have cancelled BIP for this summer??? Then there is word of Golden Bachelorette moving to a later time for filming.  

If Bachelorette were to begin when they often do, it would be Memorial Day, May 27.  That gives them 8 weeks exactly from ATFR airs.  That is the usual time give or take that a season films for.   The crew has been off since November so they are ready.  However, we also have the time prior to cast filming where the lead must be available for wardrobe/pre show interviews (thanks to Albean for helping me figure out what the lead does in lead up to filming). bestbud!

So, my answer is IDK.  Maria could be available for sure based on the spoiler that she's out at HTDs.  But I guess if they want Daisy, they will make it work. Sigh.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:56 pm

There was a season in the past where they actually started filming with the F2 of the present season prior to the end of the present season .. there is also time for the pre-filming stuff to be done as well a lot of which is in studio.

And Daisy is back in Cali now
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:03 pm

Jeepers wrote:There was a season in the past where they actually started filming with the F2 of the present season prior to the end of the present season .. there is also time for the pre-filming stuff to be done as well a lot of which is in studio.

And Daisy is back in Cali now

Yes, I believe that was Jillian's season. It can be done....particularly if they really want the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:42 pm

ABC is airing the NBA Finals and Game 5 is on Monday June 17. I thought people were saying that ABC might want to wait until 6/24 to start the new Bachelorette season.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:54 pm

mbl wrote:ABC is airing the NBA Finals and Game 5 is on Monday June 17.  I thought people were saying that ABC might want to wait until 6/24 to start the new Bachelorette season.

That makes sense! So filming will begin in April and be done in early June with time to edit and promote before June 24!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:02 pm

I don't believe that Daisy would be the Bachelorette because of her hearing impediment. If she is I'll be watching. The only one I found interesting.

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:01 pm

@luvstx @mbl  I can see this schedule.  And Bachelor shooting typically begins mid-late Sept.  They could fit in Golden Bachelorette in between those times and it has had fewer episodes.  So if they continue that format, they have plenty of time to do three shows.  (Bachelorette, GB and Bachelor)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm

@Sprite Jillian was F3, so I don't think it was her.  Jason did the switch from Melissa, the original F1 to Molly the original F2.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:29 pm

Rachel Lindsay was announced when she was still in the f4 (had to look it up) which wasn't usual but apparently they wanted to cast for her and let everyone know. I don't see that happening again, especially not this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:05 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite Jillian was F3, so I don't think it was her.  Jason did the switch from Melissa, the original F1 to Molly the original F2.

Yes, but I was referring to starting filming the next season before the previous one had finished airing. Not necessarily with the F2. I think JoJo was the first F2 who was cast as the lead. Before that the thinking had been that the heart broken F2 was hard to cast as the next lead, as they had to go to the AFTR and the break up would be too fresh to just turn around and go...here is your new Bette. Even though the filming had been over for months and they had plenty of time out of the bubble to get over it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart