SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:15 am

the bachelorette normally starts filming a few days after the bachelor finale and ever since abc acquired the rights to nba finals again, it's premiered in late june or early july. if they want daisy, the schedule still works.

rs and wells both said they've heard it's between daisy and maria fwiw.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:24 am

Apparently according to RS...and from what I am seeing on the screen...it is between Daisy and Maria for the next Bette.

Maria is getting the most air time. I hope it is not her. I find her fake and the annoying. She is reminding me so much of Kaitlyn and Andi...neither of whom I am a fan of. Then there is all the playing with her hair.

I would prefer Daisy just based on personality. She seems kind...very much like Joey. Also, none of the stupid drama Maria brings. In addition, her hearing loss offers them their first lead with a disability and they can tout their diversity. ..think of the publicity!

A Daisy season could prove to be interesting...at least to me. I think it could also present opportunities to switch things up during filming because they may need to adapt some things for her. With Maria it will be drama and her playing the sex kitten. Not what I look forward to.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:46 pm

If they're truly torn, maybe we'll get two bachelorettes again. affraid  I really looked forward to Rachel and Gabby's season but it ended up not living up to expectation. I don't want either one of them but it might be interesting. Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:39 am

Yep Daisy for Bachelorette!! If it's Maria meh no thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:58 pm

IA with Daisy for the next bachelorette. And IA @Linds911 with your analysis of Maria, we've been there and done that!. I also believe Joey when he says Daisy has something special. Evidently, she does. She's different. Thicker skin I find. I would of like Lexi but I don't think the producers will go there. I do hope they go "there" with Daisy! It could be a great success if they play their cards right!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 842

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 pm

I think I’m in the minority on this but I still don’t think Daisy will be the Bachelorette.  Many different reasons but sticking to her hearing impairment, I saw this BN post about how often Noah has to repeat things for Abigail and it just makes me think having Daisy be the lead presents so many unknowns that I’ll be surprised if production confidently feels they can deal with them.  So many men, with different voice volumes, annunciation abilities, speech patterns, etc.  Suppose Daisy, who will be exhausted just like all the leads before her, has trouble figuring out what someone says and needs them to repeat it 5 times like Noah. Multiply that by 30 guys.  It just seems like more than a show like this can confidently pull off.  Not to mention that with Meniere’s Disease, Daisy could have one or more bouts of vertigo, and there’s always the possibility of something related to Lyme popping back up.

https://bachelornation.com/2024/02/29/noah-erb-shares-how-he-supports-deaf-fiancee-abigail-heringer-at-home-i-ve-been-doing-research/

On the non medical front, Daisy knows that Joey is at the top of the heap of Bachelors.  Her on and off again boyfriend (who only likes photos of Daisy that don’t include or refer to Joey, and who recently followed a lot of her close friends and family members, causing some to speculate they are back together) is from a family whose estimated wealth is in the billions.  It’s just hard to imagine that she would see the guys typically cast on the show as a real draw.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 pm

@mbl good post imo. Thanks for all that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:53 am

Those are very good points, @mbl! There's also Daisy having hearing loss in the other ear which would likely make it even harder for her. I doubt that most guys (and most of us) would know what all it would entail after reading that article.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:56 pm

@mbl Oh! if Daisy is already back to dating her ex, then I guess Maria will be the next bachelorette, easiest choice ever for the producers. I honestly do not get why people want her. There is a lot more interesting ladies but why do I know giggling
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 842

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:17 am

@mbl oh you're right that is a good point why it would be hard for her. Oh well.

I don't want Maria because she's too OTT for me and doesn't make me laugh or smile I just want her to shut up some times. If we can't have Daisy then even Rachel will do. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:28 am

ITA about Maria, @Linds911, especially after the last two episodes. Can you imagine 30 guys wanting to take on her manipulations? She'd be better on BIP US or Canada because it plays better there, imo.

I'd still prefer Jenn but Lexi might also be an interesting choice. I really don't know right now but wouldn't bet that they're not picking Daisy even with the difficulties.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:02 pm

I actually like Maria.  Yes, she would be a handful, but considering all she went through I think she is a remarkably kind human.  Tptb made it seem like her dad was such a problem and he turns out to be IMO, all in for Joey.

Did anyone see the photo of Maria and Joey sitting outside watching old family films and all the "adults" were standing at the window watching them.  No wonder she never brought guys home!

I think both Maria and the family would be tv gold.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart