SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:59 am

Ok, TPTB; I want Rachel or Jenn to be TB!!!  Are you listening? :yes: Praying :pout :soapbox
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't even know if Rachel is in the mix. I haven't even heard her name about possibly being the lead although she should be. I'm still hanging onto Jenn or Lexi but they're real long shots.

Lexi would be my 1st choice! beautiful and very natural, ready for a real relationship, marriage and babies! It might scare a lot of men rotfl but I am very afraid it will be Maria and I truly do not get it! I will take Jenn, Maria and Daisy anytime!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm

rachel would be a terrible lead imo. joey couldn't even pretend to be excited for their overnight date.

jenn is who i want, but at least maria will be entertaining as hell assuming they pick her. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:51 pm

Please let it be Jenn or Lexi! Would love to see their love stories. I would take Maria over Daisy because at least it would be interesting and I would like to see more depth from her - I do think it's there somewhere based on her background.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 am

I rather see Rachel be the next lead over Maria. Maria is a bit much for my taste although im sure she's a nice person. I do think many of the other girls are prettier but TPTB will probably pick Maria since it seems that the majority of the viewers are favoring her. Ratings to them is everything. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:16 am

I thought Rachel's ette audition was really good! I still have a feeling they're gonna choose Daisy but if not her i feel like Rachel has a good shot. I feel like Maria fans (not all) may have ruin her chances because of the hate some of them sent to Rachel. The show choosing Maria would be rewarding that bad behaviour.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:20 am

After what Lexi said while she was in the hot seat last night, I think it could be her.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am

@Fan4life I would love for Lexi to be TB!!! girldance Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1176891977 cheerleader
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 pm

@Fan4life The producers are always looking for an angle that brings in some current social issue - fertility and endometriosis is something that is fresh and not beat to death. Lexi would address it head on and the show would get lots of credit for bringing it into the open.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 pm

followers aren't everything, but right now it's

maria - 519k
daisy - 509k

jenn - 80k
lexi - 70k
rachel - 49k

that's such a huge gap in popularity that i can't see it being anyone but daisy or maria, and i'm putting my money on daisy as i don't think maria got a bachelorette edit during the tell all last night. all imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:03 am

@ariwolf I agree.

I think Maria received a boost after being front and center during the WTA. As you said, it was not all positive...as much as she tried to kiss a** with everyone. That is the last we will see of her...unless she becomes the lead.

On the other hand, we barely saw Daisy this episode, but from RS, she will be very much present the next episode...and come out of it smelling like a rose. I suspect she will then receive a boost in numbers herself and she has been positively portrayed throughout the season.

As I have mentioned earlier, I do not recall a lead ever being shown not getting along with others on their original season...the one from which they were picked to star as the next lead. They may have had issues with people on their own season, but never on the season we first meet them. Daisy fits that, Maria does not. (I discount things like Andi and Clare going off on Juan Paublo who was the lead. That was performance art to audition for the lead.)

I guess we will find out next week. I hope they continue along the lines of the last few seasons and do not go back to the more annoying drama types.  :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:56 am

So RS says they've chosen the lead and filming starts next week, he doesn't know who they've chosen still, he thinks it's between Daisy and Maria because of their follower numbers. He also said if it's Rachel, Lexi or Jenn it's hard to tell because Jesse asked them the same question of "what is next?" for them during their hot seats.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart