SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Discuss Mar 11th epi here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:41 am

Here's a short preview for tonight. Joey is wondering if Kelsey feels the same way as he does with her. You see Rachel with the envelope and key and we see her dress color so it looks like she goes home at the RC since it's not a purple dress. He didn't have concerns about Daisy in this video which is another clue that she's not the f1, if we needed it.

The Keys to the Fantasy Suites - Bachelor ABC

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:08 pm

Joey is scared his feeling won't be reciprocated...crying.
Daisy, Kelsey and Rachel are all gushing about Joey and talking about possible engagements.
Rachel wonders if she is opening up too late?...and who shows up but Golden Girl Susan to chat things over with!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 pm

Rachel is a nurse. She should know to get things checked out. Fortunately, xray shows all is good.

Side note...Years ago a girl I worked with went on a first date with someone. Came in the next day telling me how horrible it was as she had an allergic reaction during dinner and swelled up and had to go to the ER pronto. Spent the night there with the guy looking a mess. She felt terrible about how things had gone. I told her if he called for a second date, they would get married. He did and they did. Three kids later. It's like the equivalent of a high octane bungee jumping date on the Bachelor. That stuff bonds you. How they react in tough situations tells you a lot.

Rachel is crying and talking about the cheating she went through. Joey is very supportive and offers the fantasy suite card which she happily accepts.

This looks like the least romantic FD I think I have ever seen on this show. It's like they are the best of friends hanging together. Zero chemistry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:45 pm

What happened to require an x-ray? In Dallas, ABC is showing the Mavericks game and won't record until 2:11 AM. hissyfit

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:09 pm

Rachel had the first FD. They jumped into a centote. It's was all fun and games until someone gets hurt. She seems to have hurt her jaw and they had to go to the hospital to have her checked out. Thankfully, all was fine. It was like the most excitement of that date. Zero chemistry.

Meanwhile Joey is telling Kelsey he is falling in love with her after she drops the ILY. There is the chemistry I was looking for. Such a difference...and they are off to the fantasy suite. So much more enthusiasm here than during that first FD.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:21 pm

Thanks, @Sprite! I've seen a lot of great comments about Kelsey's date on Twitter.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:21 pm

The morning after...they are making breakfast. They are like couple who have been together for ages. He can't stop smiling. She can't either. They both see a future together. And there are a ton of butterflies! It's editing of course, but still...

Kelsey is still scared because there are other women. She is trying to hold it together, but girl is really invested.

Daisy is next and Sandra comes to give her some advice. Sandra is all about the sexual.

Daisy is wearing a lot of yellow. Are they trying to show her as all sunny and like a flower? Bette potential?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:52 pm

I was surprised Joey gave Daisy so much reassurance, after what he had said to Kelsey. (Do we know if the order shown was the order the dates were actually filmed?)

Interesting strategic choices for which Golden Bachelorette "advised" each of the F3. If the goal was to undermine Kelsey's confidence--mission accomplished.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:17 am

I think they had to give people some doubt related to Kelsey, so they encouraged Leslie to talk about her being shocked when she was sent home. It was so mean to Kelsey but I guess all's fair in love and ratings.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:32 am

@eusebeia I saw on another forum that Kelsey's date may have been first...leaving her to stew about it longer...because he was wearing the same clothes in the intro as he was on Kelsey's FD. I don't know if that is true as I'm not home and can't rewind. Maybe someone else knows.

Daisy is up next...she is being all sexy. Hmmm...someone has been prompted by producers.

They are going four wheeling. I think they are not doing any water activities because of her implant. I believe she has to take it out in water and then can't hear. Not exactly as romantic as Kelsey's date on the boat and swimming with the turtles and sting rays.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, Kelsey is starting to spiral. She is worried that she only thinks she will be the one, but will be fooled...like Lesley.

This is a bit awkward. It feels somewhat stilted after Kelsey's date. Joey is saying all the right things, but there is no giddiness. Hmmm...Let's see how the rest of this goes.

They get to make out in the shower, washing off the dirt. She is falling in love and always wants him to be a part of her life.
The mood has gone down drastically as Joey discussed being chosen because he is Joey the Bachelor vs. himself. Daisy looks kind of sad at times?

Maybe it's me, but I am not feeling this. I want to, but I don't.

Bloody hell Joey! He tells Daisy that he is falling in love with her and has been for a while. Basically exactly what he told Kelsey. Well, one of them is going to be p*ssed at the end of this. (I know it won't be Rachel. She should be toast tonight. It couldn't be any more obvious after these last two dates.)

Joey is so different with each of the women. Rachel is clearly the friend. Kelsey feels like the one is all in on and Daisy is kind of somewhere in between. Almost like loved and lost. I don't know how to explain it.

More of Kelsey worrying and in her head. I bet tptb are were working on her overtime.

Are we having a to be continued??? No...

Kelsey is writing Joey a note and slipping it into his door...they have to talk.

Nicely played producers...Lets' freak Joey out. He's had it too easy up until now. Don't worry Joey...this will give you clarity. You'll figure out who is the one you can't live without!

WTA next week...oh goody...more stupid Maria drama.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:37 am

I'm so sick of all the Maria hype out there. The WTA/MTA are probably my least favorite episodes.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
pavalygurl
ariwolf
Jeepers
eusebeia
Sprite