SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:05 am

Daisy couldn’t watch tonight because she had a meeting…..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:27 am

Jeepers wrote:Daisy couldn’t watch tonight because she had a meeting….
sounds like bachelorette to me. what other meeting is at 8pm on a monday night laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:51 am

There are things about this show I so enjoy and look forward to watching.  The machinations of tptb are not among them.  They did a number on just about everyone this episode.  

I loved seeing Susan's talk with Rachel and how honest and non-agenda like it was.  TPTB used Leslie to undermine Kelsey's growing confidence in her relationship with Joey.  They used Kelsey to undermine Joey's confidence in her feelings.  They used Sandra to convince Daisy to go the sexy route with Joey, which to me came off as strange and a bit desperate.  I am not a big Daisy fan, but I feel as if she was dragged into this melodrama by trusting them as well.  They took one of the best leads we've had and destroyed his confidence in his own feelings/decisions.   Way to go/s.  

I have to wonder if tptb know what a healthy relationship looks like, and realize they want drama not love.  However, not all drama is equal.  The constant undermining of contestants/leads brings the whole show down.  IMHO.

This is why we can't have nice things. deadhorse

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:37 pm

I have to agree, @pavalygurl. Kelsey would have been fine if not for Leslie and probably her producer reminding her that it might not be her. It's so maddening because they had a great FD and you could see how happy they both were. To me, it's risking a relationship for the sake of drama.

Rachel's FD was a mix of nice and drama from the injury, poor thing. I feel like they have a good relationship but it's not quite there. Joey has feelings for her although doesn't seem to be as far as the other two and she has trouble really opening up which is perfectly understandable after her last 2 relationship. I've heard that she's gotten a lot of bad comments lately and rumor has it that it's Maria fans. Maybe because she got through and Maria didn't? I don't understand that at all and seems like they are very immature.  

It was so nice to see Joey & Kelsey just having fun and enjoying each other's company. They had a great daytime activity and could just relax and be together. You could tell that Joey was so happy to hear her say she loved him and I'm sure he wanted to reply in kind but couldn't yet. The best part was seeing them cook breakfast together. It was so cute and funny (Joey cracking an egg) and real life.

Daisy's date started out a little cringey for me because Sandra was getting in her head with the sexy talk. It didn't feel like Daisy. More cringey with the shower although that may just be me. laugh out loud  I did like how much Joey opened up about why he has fears about someone not loving him back. Did you notice that they seemed to be pushing the kissing over the whole date? This is old school f2 edit to me although it feels like they're forcing the chemistry edit on Daisy.

Out of the Golden ladies, Susan would be the one I'd want to talk to because she didn't seem to have an agenda from TPTB. Leslie's was the worst after they bonded because of their moms. I wonder if they were playing her because she wants to be the Golden Bachelorette because why in the world would she tell Kelsey that? Your heart would be just as broken whether you were confident or not if you're not the one. no no I really like Sandra but the whole sexy thing wasn't right for Daisy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 pm

I agree with the manipulation that was so present this episode. I was taken aback when Joey said he was falling in love with both of them. It seemed out of character for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t tell he had to say it to both. He only changed / added one word, fully, to Kelsey. The fantasy suite dates are my least favorite, it’s almost as if TPTB relish in the sabotage it can create for all involved.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:38 pm

@pavalygurl @albean99 Good observations about the Golden Bachelorettes talking with their younger partners. My favorite is Susan - she is warm and caring and it's easy to see why she was a favorite in the house. Most of all I loved what she said about being worthy of love - even at her age and with her baggage! What beautiful advice to give to young women, especially someone like Rachel who has been hurt by men who did not appreciate her worth.

It was obvious to me that Joey is most comfortable with Kelsey. They just 'get' each other and have so much fun! I thought Kelsey looked particularly beautiful last night - maybe because her hair was pulled back and we could see more of her face and eyes? Daisy will be just fine post-show and I just hope Rachel takes Susan's advice to heart. She and Joey are great as friends and that should be her goal in any future relationship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 pm

Wow, did I jump back into Bach-Land at the right time? Joey is up there with oldy Andrew Firestone with the intentional and mindful way he handles the process, his vulnerability, and the care and respect he gives these girls. I really enjoyed watching him and Kelsey's date. (Has there ever been a more naturally beautiful contestant?) It was just so raw and real. (His dates with Daisy did seem a bit more mechanical by comparison).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:57 pm

@agentcurls So glad to have you back with us this season! Your comparison of Joey to Andrew is spot on.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@agentcurls So glad to have you back with us this season! Your comparison of Joey to Andrew is spot on.

Thank you NCG - It's been fun! To be in this company again and see Joey fall in love -- someone who seems very worthy of everything coming to him.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:Wow, did I jump back into Bach-Land at the right time? Joey is up there with oldy Andrew Firestone with the intentional and mindful way he handles the process, his vulnerability, and the care and respect he gives these girls. I really enjoyed watching him and Kelsey's date. (Has there ever been a more naturally beautiful contestant?) It was just so raw and real. (His dates with Daisy did seem a bit more mechanical by comparison).  

IMO Kelsey ranks as being one of the most naturally gorgeous women the show has ever hosted. I think that Rachel is stunning as well. Daisy is more conventionally pretty. But the F3 as a whole is one group of absolutely beautiful women.

I agree with you about Joey. He is a lovely human being. It has been a pleasure to watch him date this season.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Mar 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
pavalygurl
ariwolf
Jeepers
eusebeia
Sprite