SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:59 pm

She must have a legit addiction at this point.

I agree about the house though, it's amazing! You couldn't drag me out of there. Who cares about a yard when you have a view like that?!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Sheokaf Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:22 pm

I love her Instagram stories. She's real, has things to say (unlike some) and I love Leo, he's so cute. But..IMO, her husband is a big grumpy turd. She has more fun with her co-host, her friends and family. If he doesn't want to be on her stories for whatever reason then stay out. Every time he's around the fun goes out the door. But I love Leo so ... JMO

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:28 pm

I don't think she is married to him yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:44 pm

They're not, unless they got married and she hasn't shared that info yet, which I can't imagine. laugh out loud  She joked on April Fools that they'd be married that weekend in Vegas, but it was an April Fools Joke.

I'd be grumpy too if she was filming all day long, everyday, everything single freaking thing that was going on.  IMO, she needs an intervention to help her put down the phone. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Sheokaf wrote:I love her Instagram stories. She's real, has things to say (unlike some) and I love Leo, he's so cute. But..IMO, her husband is a big grumpy turd. She has more fun with her co-host, her friends and family. If he doesn't want to be on her stories for whatever reason then stay out. Every time he's around the fun goes out the door. But I love Leo so ... JMO

It's all in moderation. I'd like her stories too if she scaled back some. Cause oy. Not like I'm some huge Justin fan, but I can't blame the guy for being annoyed at all of Jill's constant stories/snaps/SM chronicling. It's CONSTANT. My husband would be annoyed AF with that too.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Yeah, but he can get over it IMO, she's making bank, works her azz off - if he can't understand that and get where she's coming from then he's just stupid. Imo. He knew her well enough to have a kid and he needs to get over himself. Have fun! It's not.that complicated. All my opinion.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

I don't know if he is stupid or simply in a situation he was not all that into and is kind of IDK--trapped, smothered, backed against a wall.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:44 pm

**edited** he's not trapped.  **IMO** And if he is, then sign me up.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sarcastic tone not acceptable)
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Jillian is a serious oversharer. There absolutely no need to post 70+ segments to an IG story in one day. Nothing she says is nearly that interesting IMO.

And Justin has always been a weird one to me. I don't get him but I fully believe the rumors about their problems as a couple and his rumored infidelity.

And I'll just leave the Leo topic alone since yeah.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:46 pm

I doubt they will ever get married. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Unless he treats her well, why would she want to? I simply do not understand the situation, but I guess I don't have to. She's the only one that does.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm

So Jillian was crying in her IG stories about comments on her recent blog. Basically getting ripped to shreds for shilling and doing sponsored posts. But really, who's blogging for free anymore? No one.

Anyway I didn't realize her blog was so successful. She has over a million readers a month and employs 2 women full-time (per her replies to ppl under her recent post.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu