SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm

I have no empathy for any of them. None of them. They are making money. It's either good or it's not. If she really does not like it and is unhappy she can stop blogging and stop her addictive, ridiculous posting, blogatives and get a more traditional job. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

She should make people happy and start blogging without ads, doesn't she earn enough with her subscriber fees? Maybe if she fires the women she employs she can make it work!

Waaaaait a second... people don't have to pay to view her content? question
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 pm

I think what made her break down was the references to using Leo Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 1f62c She gets super defensive though and reveals way too much when defending herself which probably fuels the trolls. Basically told them that she sees their bank statements and that this business model is clearly working laugh out loud.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Oh God. I'm slightly interested in seeing her breakdown (Jillian has reeeeaaaaallly thin skin with this stuff - super sensitive), but I'm reluctant to wade through 50+ stories to get to the goods. Is her feed swamped right now with garbage? How much of a time investment is this? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Lots of bloggers I've been keeping up with on and off for years have kids by now and to be honest, it does kind of feel like they are using them when they have them front and centre in their blogs and shill baby products and clothes with their pics. Many even start separate baby blogs. One just had a baby two weeks ago and he was already posing in some free accessories with the company tagged. Not gonna lie, it doesn't feel right to me. I would never leave comments about it though, I'll just stop reading if it gets too uncomfortable. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

They baby market is where it's at. I have toddlers. Believe me, the SAHM/working mom crowd eat up this crap like crazy. I bet the baby market brings all these Bachelor peeps with their babies the big $$$.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:Oh God. I'm slightly interested in seeing her breakdown (Jillian has reeeeaaaaallly thin skin with this stuff - super sensitive), but I'm reluctant to wade through 50+ stories to get to the goods. Is her feed swamped right now with garbage? How much of a time investment is this? laugh out loud

Oh but wait! laugh out loud She only has 20 or so stories up. She vents in the last 4-5 stories.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Bachelorette 5 - Justin Pasutto - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Jillian is an oversharer but IMO she has a very good heart. Her IG stories are very normal everyday stuff. I think she talks to her followers like they are her friends. IMO she is unfiltered and authentic. I only started following her fairly recently and sometimes I listen to her long IG's and sometimes I skip them. I enjoy seeing Leo....what an adorable little kid he is! I applaud Jillian for her success...she actual works hard and her success is not just based on SM alone.
IMO the negative Hat*rs on SM are never in the right. Common decency seems to be a dying art IMO.......... particularly on SM.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Oh God. I'm slightly interested in seeing her breakdown (Jillian has reeeeaaaaallly thin skin with this stuff - super sensitive), but I'm reluctant to wade through 50+ stories to get to the goods. Is her feed swamped right now with garbage? How much of a time investment is this? laugh out loud

Oh but wait! laugh out loud She only has 20 or so stories up. She vents in the last 4-5 stories.

Haha just watched. I do feel a little badly for her. She takes this bullying/SM hate harder than just about anyone. During the Ed drama, she got down to like 90 lbs and was severely depressed. Thank goodness that was before IG and snap and everything else! I don't think she would have survived that. I think she's a good person; she totally recognizes she has a very privileged life. At the end she says she's taking a break from social media. That's probably for the best, hope she sticks to it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm

The drama is in relation to the comments on this post on her blog. It's pretty crazy the things people say to her. Why would they be so hateful and rude? It's not like what she posts causes ANY harm to ANYONE. If you hate her posts and resent her lifestyle, why follow? I know I would be extremely hurt if someone said any one of those things to me, so why would we expect Jilly to be any different?

http://www.jillianharris.com/5-steps-to-becoming-a-boss-mom/#comments

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:27 pm

While I'm sure some of the comments took things too far (I'm far too lazy to read them all) I find Jillian to be quite hypocritical at times. She's another one that needs an extended social media break.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Why should she take a break when she has FAR more fans than haterss?  Those who are not fans should just stop following if it bothers them so much.

umngirl wrote:While I'm sure some of the comments took things too far (I'm far too lazy to read them all) I find Jillian to be quite hypocritical at times. She's another one that needs an extended social media break.

Last edited by kokopolo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu