SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 pm

They appear to have a busy, interesting social life with lots of travel, causes and events.

I find it interesting how Kiptyn indirectly acknowledges his hesitancy sometimes, i.e. when he makes quips about the only gifts that his Mom wants are grandchildren etc, - sort of in a not happening now kind of way. He's only 34 though so there's still plenty of time (if that's what he desires).

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
anders wrote:If Kip is draggin' his feet and Tenley is biding her time, it's time to move on. If Ten is fine with things the way they are, then good on them for having a solid relationship they both are happy with. no?

Agreed.
Marriage is not the be all and end all--unless you are a hopeless romantic.
Tenley went through one failed marriage and her edit showed her brokenhearted and demoralized by the event. I don't know if the edit was too far off the mark of her reality. It would be mine. So maybe she has learned an unfortunate life lesson. And that would be a good thing.
So maybe what she has now with Kip, is far better than what she ever had in marriage. Things happen for reasons and seldom do we have the insight to know what those reasons might be. All that matters is it works for them--and if it ends up not working--so be it.

and the last thing I would ever want to do is to force someone to marry me - you know the old adage - "marry me or we're through". No one wants to be forced to do something they're not ready for - and I agree also that Tenley has experienced marriage and how that ended - I'm sure she doesn't want to go through that again.

and yes, if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't I'm sure they both take some lessons and great memories from their time together.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:Every time this thread pops up, I expect news of an engagement...

I never expect to see engagement news, I always expect to see posts asking when are they getting engaged. giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 am

I love that Kiptyn is spending tonight at the Portland Trailblazers game with Tenley's dad.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 87b72b10 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 86669110 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:24 am

I'm actually starting to anticipate break up news.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:29 pm

anders wrote:I'm actually starting to anticipate break up news.

Unfortunately, me too Embarressed!

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 29 0ec89c384bbb11e2a94622000a1fbd9f_7

Reunited & it feels so good! Last night, so happy to see this handsome fella! ;) @kiptyn
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:54 am

She looks so attached, he looks so remote.....almost every photo.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I just went back to page 1 of this thread and I agree with you...maybe he just doesn't like having his picture taken at every activity, knowing it's going to be sent out to the twitterverse. My husband is very anti-PDA and rolls his eyes every time I take his picture, but I make him do it every once in a while.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 am

My husband is not a fan of PDA either ...but if someone snaps our pic, he looks like he belongs there. Honestly, I never got the "physical" edit the show promoted for Kiptyn and Jillian either. There is no sensuality to his personality (IMO) and I have thought that maybe he picked Tenley because she gave that impression as well. But these days, she looks like she yearns for physicality in photos with him, while he is just a friendly presence.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:14 pm

I don't get the same impression of Kiptyn that some of you do. He seems to be very sweet to Tenley, spends time with her family, and (I think) looks happy to be with her in pics. Everything else is between the two of them. He's not one to rush into an engagement but I feel if Tenley was unhappy with it or felt it wasn't going to happen, she'd move on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Yes, Albean, it is their business, not ours.. I wish them well, together or apart, I just don't feel they are on the same page. I agree he seems to be very sweet to Tenley.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90