SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 am

Ritaellen wrote:Editing example on Episode 9.....
Jeremiah 3 minutes of explainations and turmoil
Bubba 5 minutes of "you are so perfect"

No darn wonder no likes Jeremiah.

Yup, I do not like what the new producer(what show did she come from?) has done to the editing this season. One reason why I liked this show is because it seemed more genuine. Right now I feel like we have watched Merideth and Ians season of the Bette all over again....Matthew is perfect every thing I could ever want, will treat me like gold,......Ian, he doesn't want to get married, will he ever committ, but we have great chemistry...big gray cloud over Ian...sunshine and rainbows with Matthew. then she picks Ian.... I hope the best for Paige, she is a sweet, sweet young lady and she deserves better than the edit has given her relationship with Jeremiah.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
Ritaellen wrote:Editing example on Episode 9.....
Jeremiah 3 minutes of explainations and turmoil
Bubba 5 minutes of "you are so perfect"

No darn wonder no likes Jeremiah.

Yup, I do not like what the new producer(what show did she come from?) has done to the editing this season. One reason why I liked this show is because it seemed more genuine. Right now I feel like we have watched Merideth and Ians season of the Bette all over again....Matthew is perfect every thing I could ever want, will treat me like gold,......Ian, he doesn't want to get married, will he ever committ, but we have great chemistry...big gray cloud over Ian...sunshine and rainbows with Matthew. then she picks Ian.... I hope the best for Paige, she is a sweet, sweet young lady and she deserves better than the edit has given her relationship with Jeremiah.
I so agree..sure wished they would have edited like the first two..sure don't like this new producer at all..I liked this show because it wasn't like B/B..so sad what they did to this show.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Even the Episode 10 preview makes it look like Jeremiah is still a big loser and her PI is angry. With the Bubba date everything is perfect the horses the kisses and the sunset with the engagement ring. Maybe it was perfect. If her dinner date with Jeremiah was as bad as it looks in the preview then there is no way she would pick him. Maybe that is the point! Jeremiah lovingly strokes her hair and that is as close as they get. You cant tell me they never kissed. Bubba on the other hand the previews show maybe 3 or 4 kisses. I think I will go back and count...haha. It is no wonder everybody likes Bubba more. Jeremiah had a couple of uffdas and they took it and ran with it. And when he walks up to her at the finale they show him going from a smile to his head down and they stop there. I hope he is just looking where he is steping. Dang it all!

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I typed Sweet Home Alabama facebook and it brings me to a page that says shawn Smith will be on live to chat , but nothing about Jeremiah ,

Am i on the right site where all the ugly is going on ?

Will Jeremiah be taking questions and answers on this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by rc49ers on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I typed Sweet Home Alabama facebook and it brings me to a page that says shawn Smith will be on live to chat , but nothing about Jeremiah ,

Am i on the right site wher all the ugly is going on ?

Will Jeremiah be taking questions and answers on this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

rc49ers wrote:I typed Sweet Home Alabama facebook and it brings me to a page that says shawn Smith will be on live to chat , but nothing about Jeremiah ,

Am i on the right site wher all the ugly is going on ?

Yup, you're definitely on the right page haha. Jeremiah said he'll have a livechat tomorrow (Wednesday). They'll probably post up the schedule when little Shaun's chat is over.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 pm

rc49ers wrote:I typed Sweet Home Alabama facebook and it brings me to a page that says shawn Smith will be on live to chat , but nothing about Jeremiah ,

yes, but on Weds on the SHA page

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:49 pm

I never saw a message about a Jeremiah chat on the Jeremiah or SHA FB pages and I can't find one now. Maybe they rescheduled it? no idea

Plus don't they need to fit in a Shaun Bigos chat before chats with the F2? Maybe theirs will be Thurs./Fri. with of course Jermiah going first to make it look like he's not F1. hmmm
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Thank for answering my question , I can always count on all of you .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to everyone , Friday Friday where are you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 pm

jackiemac wrote:

yes, but on Weds on the SHA page
jackiemac!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey guys, which episode was it when Jeremiah and Paige had their second 1-1 the hammock scene? Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 pm

San wrote:Hey guys, which episode was it when Jeremiah and Paige had their second 1-1 the hammock scene? Thanks!
Episode 6
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM