SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Just finished the Bubba chat. Is it just me or did anyone else find it a rather odd chat compared to some of the others?? Let me elaborate on my observations:
1. He was about 17 minutes late. Cited computer trouble. He quit without saying thank you or goodbye. Just quit and let SHA sign off.

2. He answered a few questions from fans, but very few. He answered questions from Paige's mother (in a perfect, almost "suck up" kind of way IMO)

3. Despite many questions, he answered nothing re: the other guys, the experiance of being on the show, or whether he'd consider being the next lead

4. He made no acknowledgement to fans, thanking them for support, or appreciations for the comments etc.

These are just a few things I found in stark contrast to the warm, down to earth, friendly, humorous and appreciative behaviors of the other F4 chats.

As I recall there were about 450 ish comments during the chat compared with almost 700 for Jeremiah and about 650 for Little Shaun. I will say that each answer he gave was present tense and sounded like he could be F1. He gave nothing away and sounded like he wasn't necessarily "over" Paige.

What were your observations?? :pullouthair: How many hours til the finale??

Maybe there weren't any camera's on him??? giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks Dee for posting Bubba's chat. I wouldn't be shocked if Bubba had a son, but I would be a little surprised he was never mentioned by Bubba while on the show. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Just finished the Bubba chat. Is it just me or did anyone else find it a rather odd chat compared to some of the others?? Let me elaborate on my observations:
1. He was about 17 minutes late. Cited computer trouble. He quit without saying thank you or goodbye. Just quit and let SHA sign off.

2. He answered a few questions from fans, but very few. He answered questions from Paige's mother (in a perfect, almost "suck up" kind of way IMO)

3. Despite many questions, he answered nothing re: the other guys, the experiance of being on the show, or whether he'd consider being the next lead

4. He made no acknowledgement to fans, thanking them for support, or appreciations for the comments etc.

These are just a few things I found in stark contrast to the warm, down to earth, friendly, humorous and appreciative behaviors of the other F4 chats.

As I recall there were about 450 ish comments during the chat compared with almost 700 for Jeremiah and about 650 for Little Shaun. I will say that each answer he gave was present tense and sounded like he could be F1. He gave nothing away and sounded like he wasn't necessarily "over" Paige.

What were your observations?? :pullouthair: How many hours til the finale??

Maybe there weren't any camera's on him??? giggling
I don't think he's over Paige yet. I had the impression that the longer answers were pre-determined and he picked from his list and used those. There is a very strong difference between Jeremiah and Bubba in their outlook about laughter and silliness and adventure. That there is the issue. Not good or bad - just what's right. Bubba continues to be a nice guy. If there was a son I'd guess he told Paige but was protecting his son from the publicity. Bubba would be honest with her and she would understand - but not ready for motherhood yet. More likely,it could be one of those lovely rumors that has been around for 14 years that no-one really knows if it's true and is started totally as gossip. "She got pregnant by the guy from ..." and it spreads like wildfire but "She" never tells anyone - it's only gossip type. Those type of rumors have hurt many a person. If someone had a real bone to pick they should go the legal route not the facebook route.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

So much Bubba hate. I hope whoever she chooses that they are both happy and are able to make it last. If it's not Bubba, then I wish him all the best; he seems like a great guy and will make some girl very happy one day.

Can't wait for the show tomorrow night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

TRL8809 wrote:So much Bubba hate. I hope whoever she chooses that they are both happy and are able to make it last. If it's not Bubba, then I wish him all the best; he seems like a great guy and will make some girl very happy one day.

:Welcome TRL8809!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

TRL8809 wrote:So much Bubba hate. I hope whoever she chooses that they are both happy and are able to make it last. If it's not Bubba, then I wish him all the best; he seems like a great guy and will make some girl very happy one day.

Welcome TRL8809 👋 I don't see any Bubba hate, just speculation and people passing time while waiting for the finale to be here. Hope you find your way around the site and continue to post your opinion!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh dear...I don't think there is a person on this site that hates Bubba. We all are Paige fans and we're doing what we do best, root for 'our' pick respectfully and speculating. Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

CarrieA wrote:

Welcome TRL8809 👋 I don't see any Bubba hate, just speculation and people passing time while waiting for the finale to be here. Hope you find your way around the site and continue to post your opinion!

welcomebanner TRL8809!

I agree with Carrie. I like both men and think they are wonderful gentlemen. I also really like Paige and think she has made an excellent lead this season.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

So is this true or not? no idea Or rather, do we believe this or not? no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Al Underwoodposted toJeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
Thurs, Mar 22 at 2:36pm

Come meet Paige for the Finale of Sweet Home Alabama along with the guy she chooses following the finale! First time together in public!

Casey's Bar and Grill
Kenora, ON

Tiffany Lynn Solano Well Bubba will be in Alabama at a Rodeo this weekend...so that must mean that she picks Jeremiah. Guess I dont have to watch the finale now. That SUCKS!
Linda Line Korfe Maybe they are haters wanting to get you hopes up???
Tiffany Lynn Solano Wow...Linda Line Korfe...Haters?? NOT! I am friends with Bubba and he posted on his personal facebook page that he would be in Alabama at a rodeo. I'm just stating what he posted earlier. NO HATERS here! Geeze!
Julie Heyer Tiffany this is so low down Linda might not see it; she's had to get an armor shield thru this and when there's news too good to be true it adds doubt - I'm sure she'd be disappointed to not see this and have a chance to explain. She's been thru the wringer so hopefully you understand.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Believe what??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:Believe what??
I think Lav meant, if we believe that Bubba posted that he was going to be at a rodeo (in Alabama) this weekend or not. I guess it appears like he "gave the ending away".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

lavenderred wrote:So is this true or not? no idea Or rather, do we believe this or not? no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Al Underwoodposted toJeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
Thurs, Mar 22 at 2:36pm

Come meet Paige for the Finale of Sweet Home Alabama along with the guy she chooses following the finale! First time together in public!

Casey's Bar and Grill
Kenora, ON

Tiffany Lynn Solano Well Bubba will be in Alabama at a Rodeo this weekend...so that must mean that she picks Jeremiah. Guess I dont have to watch the finale now. That SUCKS!
Linda Line Korfe Maybe they are haters wanting to get you hopes up???
Tiffany Lynn Solano Wow...Linda Line Korfe...Haters?? NOT! I am friends with Bubba and he posted on his personal facebook page that he would be in Alabama at a rodeo. I'm just stating what he posted earlier. NO HATERS here! Geeze!
Julie Heyer Tiffany this is so low down Linda might not see it; she's had to get an armor shield thru this and when there's news too good to be true it adds doubt - I'm sure she'd be disappointed to not see this and have a chance to explain. She's been thru the wringer so hopefully you understand.

Well, this was posted under a picture on Paige's public FB...it supports what you posted lavenderred. So, yes, I say we believe this... wine
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM