SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I think Paige wore a white flower in her hair for the finale. In the screencap of Jeremiah holding what appears to be a white flower she has the white flower in her hair. Also, she has it in her hair with Bubba as well.

Maybe it is a different flower? no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Is the flower in the above top photo smaller than the other photos >

I think Friday needs to get here quick just to perserve my Little sainty that i have left . comparing sizes of flowers is weird ,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by sitter200 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh, ok I see that Love! Thanks for screen caps! I don't know, he is probably holding a ring!

sitter200

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

rc49ers, start comparing angles of moonlight! giggling I'm not sure that's even possible. Friday, get here!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 pm

veg_out wrote:rc49ers, start comparing angles of moonlight! giggling I'm not sure that's even possible. Friday, get here!

Haha I don't even care if he is holding anything in his hand anymore or where the moonlight is (which is strange for me to not be analyzing every little detail at this point) I just want to see him make it to the end of the isle without passing out or tripping and having the editors have a party over it rotfl

Last edited by CarrieA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 pm

CarrieA wrote:
veg_out wrote:rc49ers, start comparing angles of moonlight! giggling I'm not sure that's even possible. Friday, get here!

Haha I don't even care if he is holding anything in his hand anymore or where the moonlight it (which is strange for me to not be analizing every little detail at this point) I just want to see him make it to the end of the isle without passing out or tripping and having the editors have a party over it rotfl

Can I just say how :Drool: he looks in a suit?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

Haha I don't even care if he is holding anything in his hand anymore or where the moonlight is (which is strange for me to not be analyzing every little detail at this point) I just want to see him make it to the end of the isle without passing out or tripping and having the editors have a party over it rotfl

Definitely!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

CarrieA wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

Definitely!

He's gorgeous. I actually tried to evaluate the angles of the moonlight earlier. I want Jeremiah to be the correct F1 THAT badly Smiley
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 pm

I told my friend about Paige and Jeremiah and the A-1 and she said after they get together maybe they can do a commercial for A-1 sauce .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 pm

For all the Bubba fans, this is a blooper real from the song " Do it like Bubba" . Enjoy!!!

Last edited by jurystillout on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Today i got so wrap up on here i let the fire go out in my wood burning stove and had to re light another fire . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:59 pm

CarrieA wrote:
dee wrote:So, I found this exchange kind of interesting. I've alluded to this before, but I'm pretty sure Paige/other leads get a huge amount of pressure from producers to pick the fan favorite; regardless if the lead has found love with the person or not.

Someone asked:
Its sad to know that Devin and Tribble came to the show to find love and picked someone, then not last, and its also sad that most shows are like that even with the bachelor and bachelorette, just glad to know someone changed that! Congrats on your 3 months! Can't wait to watch Friday and see who you picked!
Paige Duke
Thank you! I'm happy it lasted too. Well I know sometimes the producers can talk people into picking who they think will be best and make the fans happy even if it's not love. I didn't really expect to find love but it happened and it's so wonderful!

That right there explains why they are both getting the edits that they are this season no That's so unfair to them.

I agree Good Post :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM