SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I was so impressed/shocked when they introduced Ali as host of 1stLook at Miss USA instead of Former Bachelorette. It was literally the first time one of these peeps was able to break away from Bachelor Nation in my memory. Even though I can't say I'm a fan of hers, I gotta admit, I felt a sense of pride. HAHA. Someone slap me!
Good for her making her dreams come true regardless of any obstacles. It takes guts. Congrats, Ali!

LOL, Alanna... LOL!!! 😆

It seems many people just don't want to forgive Ali for breaking up w/Roberto - which I understand - it made me very sad, too! :tissuebox

But for most of us - ok ME! - she's still one of 'our' girls... & I'm glad to see her doing so well!!!

P.S. Love Roberto too - can't wait to meet the lucky girl that will get his 'final rose'! (wherever she is :yes: )
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
Alanna wrote:I was so impressed/shocked when they introduced Ali as host of 1stLook at Miss USA instead of Former Bachelorette. It was literally the first time one of these peeps was able to break away from Bachelor Nation in my memory. Even though I can't say I'm a fan of hers, I gotta admit, I felt a sense of pride. HAHA. Someone slap me!
Good for her making her dreams come true regardless of any obstacles. It takes guts. Congrats, Ali!

LOL, Alanna... LOL!!! 😆

It seems many people just don't want to forgive Ali for breaking up w/Roberto - which I understand - it made me very sad, too! :tissuebox

But for most of us - ok ME! - she's still one of 'our' girls... & I'm glad to see her doing so well!!!

P.S. Love Roberto too - can't wait to meet the lucky girl that will get his 'final rose'! (wherever she is :yes: )

I love Ali! And I'm proud of what she is doing in her career, so I'm like you - it makes be sad when she is berated! I hope when she is ready she finds a wonderful man. Love love Roberto too - he'll find the right woman for him (wish I was a wee bit younger, and oh yes, single!) But I will continue Praying for them both!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 am

i think she got some serious speech coach cos she sounds better than before this show. one thing that's becoming apparent to me is she def spins things and things always change with her....didn't realize this when she was with R. the kim K response makes a lot of sense from her given her accomplishents...all the luck to her tho can't really say i'm a fan (tho i won't bash her). just indifferent....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 23 LAVO-Ali-Fedotowsky
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

I still like Ali too. I am not mad that her and Roberto did not end up getting married. It simply was just not meant to be. I would be so happy for Roberto if the rumors turn out to be true, and he is the bachelor. I am not even sure if Ali will be that upset about it to be honest.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

According to Ali's latest blog, Emily can't possibly choose Jef because their relationship is too late to develop.
Is she Crazy?????
Emily is looking for a husband/father...unlike Ali who was looking for someone to move to Hollywood with.
I know there are a lot of supporters here but I'm sick of her "I know it all" attitude about the show.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 pm

It's really hard to see how things have panned out and not think Ali was intending to shoot for the "Starz" and hollywood when she took the bette... many times I used to listen to her "spin" and buy what she was selling but now, there's very little that Ali says that I don't take at face value - I just don't put a lot of stock what I hear from Ali either way. i think she "spins" and markets well and kudos to her for where it's gotten her. Somehow, Jillian seems more of a straight shooter in saying it like it is and I much prefer that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

philphan wrote:According to Ali's latest blog, Emily can't possibly choose Jef because their relationship is too late to develop.
Is she Crazy?????
Emily is looking for a husband/father...unlike Ali who was looking for someone to move to Hollywood with.
I know there are a lot of supporters here but I'm sick of her "I know it all" attitude about the show.
Why? Ali can't have an opinion? It's her blog she is writing ....If you look around the net a lot of people feel the same way that Ali feels, it has even been discussed here..Everyone is not on the Jef love boat and may not see things the same ....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 am

History has shown that a late blooming relationship rarely pans out.

hell, it ain't like whomever Em picks is going to be her hubby anyway....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 am

anders wrote:History has shown that a late blooming relationship rarely pans out.

hell, it ain't like whomever Em picks is going to be her hubby anyway....

A month long crush can hardly be considered a 'late blooming relationship.' They've only been on one date together! I get that for the show, it may be 'slow,' but I think this is a little more realistic going into a relationship post show.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
philphan wrote:According to Ali's latest blog, Emily can't possibly choose Jef because their relationship is too late to develop.
Is she Crazy?????
Why? Ali can't have an opinion? It's her blog she is writing ....If you look around the net a lot of people feel the same way that Ali feels, it has even been discussed here..Everyone is not on the Jef love boat and may not see things the same ....

Of course Ali is entitled to her own opinion. No one said she wasn't. I just disagree with those that say that a "late developing" relationship can't work. If that were the case Trista would have chosen Charlie. I also believe that Ali says whatever Fleiss wants her to say.

BTW, I happen to like Jef, Arie, Sean and Doug! :Smiley:
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm

I don't think Ali is saying what Fleiss wants her to say, I just think it's her opinion coming from a person who has been in Emily's shoes so to speak and that's the only point of view she can go by, it doesn't make it right or wrong it's just her opinion, just like all of us have....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702