SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm

San wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky‏@AliFedotowsky
Pageant ready! Tune into #missusa TONIGHT at 9pm ET on @ncb http://instagr.am/p/LbXIYhDP2y/

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 ?size=l

Shaking head. scratch She is such a pretty woman, can't she try classically elegant for once??
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 pm

LaureanT wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky

My guy's out there. I've just got to find him! RT @OKMagazine: Why Ali Fedotowsky can't settle down! http://bit.ly/KlHT2U @AliFedotowsky
http://www.okmagazine.com/blogs/red-carpet-confidential-why-ali-fedotowsky-cant-settle-down

Was anyone else confused? 😕

Sad to say that I liked Ali best when she was with Roberto. I guess it's true that someone can bring out the better qualities in you.

She does look pretty for the Ms. USA Pageant or whatever is going on tonight.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

veg_out wrote:

I think so too! I think she is a judge on the Pageant tonight. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 am

veg_out wrote:
LaureanT wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky

My guy's out there. I've just got to find him! RT @OKMagazine: Why Ali Fedotowsky can't settle down! http://bit.ly/KlHT2U @AliFedotowsky
http://www.okmagazine.com/blogs/red-carpet-confidential-why-ali-fedotowsky-cant-settle-down

Was anyone else confused? 😕

Sad to say that I liked Ali best when she was with Roberto. I guess it's true that someone can bring out the better qualities in you.

I was sure confused. So does she think all the traveling she does for her show helps or hurts her chances of finding her guy? I feel like I need a translator! Help!!

Gotta love this quote:

It sounds so simple that it doesn’t make sense, but you bump into people where you are.

Really! Yeah that doesn't make any sense at all. rotfl
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 5c4b03d2ae0f11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

Miss USA is beautiful!!!! @nbc http://instagr.am/p/LcSt0DjP1B
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 Acc2dc56ae2111e19dc71231380fe523_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 22 99fd65f0ae2111e1b00112313800c5e4_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 am

I was so impressed/shocked when they introduced Ali as host of 1stLook at Miss USA instead of Former Bachelorette. It was literally the first time one of these peeps was able to break away from Bachelor Nation in my memory. Even though I can't say I'm a fan of hers, I gotta admit, I felt a sense of pride. HAHA. Someone slap me!

Good for her making her dreams come true regardless of any obstacles. It takes guts. Congrats, Ali!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 am

slap, slap - shame on you Alanna....lol

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:31 am

Alanna wrote:I was so impressed/shocked when they introduced Ali as host of 1stLook at Miss USA instead of Former Bachelorette. It was literally the first time one of these peeps was able to break away from Bachelor Nation in my memory. Even though I can't say I'm a fan of hers, I gotta admit, I felt a sense of pride. HAHA. Someone slap me!

Good for her making her dreams come true regardless of any obstacles. It takes guts. Congrats, Ali!

Miss USA aired on NBC the same as 1st Look so it makes sense that they'd want to promote that instead of her association with an ABC show.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

I don't think she got to ask her question on the pageant last night. Made me a little happy that she didn't get extra screen time. I'm so plotting :bigsmile:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 pm

I was pulling for Miss Rhode Island so I was glad she won! :)

I was expecting them to say, Ali Fedotowsky from The Bachelorette, but was glad they stated her new show as host instead. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702