SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 218852560cc211e283fd1231380f60e3_7

[ @ ] alifedotowsky Tune into Steve Harvey today at 3pm (NOW on east coast), I'll be searching the streets of Chicago for eligible Bachelors! 3w
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 am

[ @ ] alifedotowsky I'm so in love!!!! My niece is absolutely perfect. 1mon

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 35d566ba047311e2837022000a1e9e2d_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 am

That's a cute pic of Ali and her niece.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 am

I was never an "Ali fan", but she is cute on her show and the show is not too bad to watch when nothing else is on. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mostdramaticroseceremony Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 am

terabithia wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:She also has a cute quote about Emily as B'ette, saying Emily has told her she favors guys with tattoos. Ali jokes that Emily the Southern belle may end up with a wild man.

I hope Ali warned Emily not to mention this to the guys, they might sneak out to the nearest tattoo parlor at the first opportunity. ;) I have a vision of a few guys rolling up their sleeves to show Emily they will guard and protect her heart. ha!
:toofunny:
mostdramaticroseceremony
mostdramaticroseceremony

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 0c95d6c0293211e2b3af22000a1fb856_7

Had a great time on the @rachelrayshow today. Thanks @Robinnycmakeup @RRShowbeauty ! It will air Dec 3rd.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Ali was on the Today show again today. It seems like she is doing more and more spots on other daytime shows and getting her name out there. Good for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Archer23 wrote:Was that pic taken before or after he allegedly spent the night glued to Ali's side? I hope this story is exaggerated, because I thought he and Chelsea seemed like a promising couple.
Are Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Getting Back Together? Report

You'll never guess who's come down with a case of love fever! That would be The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky and her ex-fiance, Roberto Martinez, who reportedly flirted up a storm during Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum's wedding on December 1 in Pasadena, California.

Roberto and Ali parted ways about a year ago, but it looks like they're still lucky in love. “Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a source tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

Roberto and Ali spent the night at the same hotel, and were joined at the hip for most of Ali and JP's reception. “They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side,” the source reveals. “And a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other."

So is a reunion in the works? "Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source says. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

Color us excited, Bachelor Nation! Do you think Roberto and Ali should give their relationship another shot?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-getting-back-together-report?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Was that pic taken before or after he allegedly spent the night glued to Ali's side? I hope this story is exaggerated, because I thought he and Chelsea seemed like a promising couple.
Are Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Getting Back Together? Report

You'll never guess who's come down with a case of love fever! That would be The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky and her ex-fiance, Roberto Martinez, who reportedly flirted up a storm during Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum's wedding on December 1 in Pasadena, California.

Roberto and Ali parted ways about a year ago, but it looks like they're still lucky in love. “Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a source tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

Roberto and Ali spent the night at the same hotel, and were joined at the hip for most of Ali and JP's reception. “They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side,” the source reveals. “And a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other."

So is a reunion in the works? "Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source says. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

Color us excited, Bachelor Nation! Do you think Roberto and Ali should give their relationship another shot?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-getting-back-together-report?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette

Ali's got that giggly flirty nature that can easily be misconstrued as something more, IMO. I remember seeing a video of her meeting Frank for the first time this summer at some event, and an outsider might have thought they were on a date from the way they were both behaving. I wouldn't put too much merit into this story on its own. Let's see if more stories pop up.

NCGalBecca wrote:Here's another report with a few more tidbits from Life and Style. If true, I'm surprised about the Chelsea part as I, too, thought they made a good couple.

Life & Style can reveal that former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, 28, and ex-fiancé Roberto Martinez, 29, had quite the romantic rendezvous at J.P. Rosenbaum’s and Ashley Hebert’s rehearsal dinner on Friday, Nov. 30.

“Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a Bachelor insider tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

“Neither of them brought dates to the wedding,” the source adds. “And they were staying in the same hotel.”

It wasn’t just Friday night that these two former lovebirds, who got engaged on the season 6 Bachelorette finale in 2010, hit it off.

“They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side and a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other.”

As Life & Style first reported, Ashley and J.P. tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Pasadena, Calif., on Dec. 1.

Fellow stars from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, like new Bachelor Sean Lowe, Molly and Jason Mesnick, Ryan and Trista Sutter and Jillian Harris, watched on as the pair exchanged “I Do’s.” And unlike Ali and Roberto, there was one former Bachelorette and guest who didn’t have a run-in with an ex at the lavish event: Emily Maynard. She arrived to the wedding weekend solo without her recent ex, Jef Holm, who was left off the guest list.

Since splitting with Ali a year ago, Roberto was said to have moved on with Survivor finalist Chelsea Meissner. But the insider says, “He never let it get serious.”

“Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source adds. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

And it wouldn’t surprise us if they did.

“I found real, true love, and I’m grateful that I had that experience,” Ali said about Roberto shortly following their split. “There’s no hate. I still love him, and I always will.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-hooked-ashley-and-jp-s-rehearsal-dinner-0
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 am

I love Miranda Kerr! Both ladies look nice!

It was a pleasure to meet the beautiful @mirandakerrverified on @enews today

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 Cc3527c63db211e2bd8822000a9d0df8_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 am

Love_Me wrote:I love Miranda Kerr! Both ladies look nice!

It was a pleasure to meet the beautiful @mirandakerrverified on @enews today

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 Cc3527c63db211e2bd8822000a9d0df8_7

I love Ali's hair this way. Guessing it's extensions but it looks very pretty on her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 21773_447809381947738_1418673669_n

Rumor Fix Our source tell us that Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are getting back together. What do you think?

Love_Me wrote:Sorry, if this was already posted.

Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Have Steamy Wedding Sleepover, Says Source

RumorFix is reporting exclusively that J.P. Rosenbaum’s and Ashley Hebert’s weekend wedding served as quite the love fest for former lovers Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez.

After a rather tumultuous relationship, wedding insiders and friends of the pair tell RumorFix they were “shocked” to see Ali and Roberto “looking a little too close for comfort.” Our source continues, “They went home to the same hotel room on Friday night after the rehearsal dinner to the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA.”

The lovey dovey act even continued on to the next day when Rosenbaum and Hebert were busy tying the knot on Saturday, December 1. Our source spills, “Ali and Roberto were next to each other the entire night. Sitting basically on top of each other and holding hands every now and then. They even shared a dance.”

And it seems friends of the 29-year-old hunk believe he is far better off without Fedotowsky in his life, our insider tells RumorFix, “Roberto has been flirtatious with several ladies from Bachelor nation and seems like such a happier person without her. Our source says he never had anything much to say about her, but when he did, it was far from positive.” Our source continues, “Everyone thought there was no chance in hell that Roberto would ever get back with Ali after he left her for treating him poorly. The two had some crazy fights and never got along when they were together.”

Friends of Roberto are not pleased by the possible reconciliation and would never approve of him getting back together with Ali after the way she treated him, our source concludes. Ali and Roberto got engaged on the The Bachelorette season six finale in 2010.

http://rumorfix.com/2012/12/ali-fedotowsky-roberto-martinez-have-steamy-wedding-sleepover-says-source/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 26 613271623f2511e2a57122000a1fbe0e_7

@AliFedotowsky
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702