SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Kevin and Ali went to a Neil Lane party last month so I was wondering if it was a NL ring. Good for them. Ali got her dream ring and they didn't have to spend a stupid amount on it. I think Lane helped Jason and Molly out with their NL engagement ring in exchange for a little publicity too.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 pm

umngirl wrote:^And it looks identical to the ring Jef gave Emily...

Or the stock photo is the same.

Maybe People used a stock photo from Emily's file? Ali's diamond is rectangular and the main diamond in that photo looks square (count the diamonds on the sides, it's not her ring).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:54 pm

It's very pretty but personally I don't like all those little diamonds all around like that. I would feel uncomfortable around my finger, or feel I can easily loose them. So yeah, I don't want that three carat ring. laugh out loud

Emily
MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Emily-maynard

People
MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Ali-fed-02-600x600

Stylenews Ali Bachelorette Ring snipped from pic in the link

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Captur11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:12 pm

People frequently have the ring close but wrong. MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 24-bachelor-bachelorette-engagement-ring-pictures-emily-maynard-jef-holm-0606-courtesy-w352

I think this looks like Ali's ring (I think it is actually a photo of Emily's ring)
Kevin told some magazine interviewer that Neil Lane told him when he was ready to come see him and he would "hook him up."

http://uncova.com/all-about-ali-fedotowskys-hand-crafted-3-carat-engagement-ring-exclusive-photos

“I’d run into Kevin at different events and there was always that unspoken look of ‘I will be calling you, Neil’,” the L.A. jeweler tells PEOPLE. “Well, that’s what Kevin did a number of weeks ago.”
Eager for a “really special ring for Ali,” Manno was immediately drawn to an emerald-cut diamond which “is very sophisticated and pretty,” says Lane. “When he spoke of Ali it was in such glowing, loving terms and I wanted to create something that was classic and timeless.”
Courtesy Neil Lane
The two collaborated on a design — an emerald-cut stone surrounded by 68 round diamonds set in platinum — and Lane hand-crafted the 3-carat sparkler in his workshop. When the celebrity jeweler bumped into the couple at the 60thanniversary of the Beverly Hilton hotel on Aug. 21 — the event showcased a retrospective of Lane’s jewels — he knew to keep the ring and impending proposal a secret.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Emily's ring, first post upthread, looks very different to me than Ali's as far as the cut, the shape of the diamond. Not at all the same. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 pm

terabithia wrote:Kevin and Ali went to a Neil Lane party last month so I was wondering if it was a NL ring. Good for them. Ali got her dream ring and they didn't have to spend a stupid amount on it. I think Lane helped Jason and Molly out with their NL engagement ring in exchange for a little publicity too.
Ali said in a periscope that she got to keep the ring that Roberto gave her (as did Jillian), so I guess she got TWO dream rings without spending an insane amount. Lucky girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:18 am

I read her blog the other day talking about the Carly/Kirk fiasco and found it interesting how she talked about Frank , her F3.  She definitley made it seem like Frank would have been her final pick if he had stayed and not ditched her to go home for another girl. She said she was lucky he didn't stay because she found her now fiancee Kevin Manno (who seems really similar to Frank).  But what about Roberto? No mention of him or the fact that she claimed after the show she knew it was him all along. This is a perfect example of flip flopping stories and why we can't trust anything that comes out of the leads mouths IMO.  I just love (sarcasm) how these people minimize their relationships after they don't work out.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:22 am

welcomeyall Beach Lover Smiley

Ali IMO is known to flip flop which ever way she sees fit. Although I have liked her more in recent years, not so much when she was the 'ette.

I didn't read that blog, but she's engaged now, why bring up Frank yet again?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 am

Beach Lover wrote:I read her blog the other day talking about the Carly/Kirk fiasco and found it interesting how she talked about Frank , her F3.  She definitley made it seem like Frank would have been her final pick if he had stayed and not ditched her to go home for another girl. She said she was lucky he didn't stay because she found her now fiancee Kevin Manno (who seems really similar to Frank).  But what about Roberto? No mention of him or the fact that she claimed after the show she knew it was him all along. This is a perfect example of flip flopping stories and why we can't trust anything that comes out of the leads mouths IMO.  I just love (sarcasm) how these people minimize their relationships after they don't work out.
She brings up Frank ALL the time on her blog. At least 2-3 times when she was recapping Kaitlyn's season. I think it because she tries to relate you show to her own experiences; I think it's partly b/c that rejection/betrayal stings a bit, and partly because talking about Roberto is probably just harder, b/c he was someone she was close to marrying, not a guy she went on 3-4 dates with. 

She has also revised her story back in 2014 and said after her first date with Roberto she told him he would be f1, but then she went on date with Frank and thought he might be f1. At the time of FS, she was 95% it was Roberto but still wanted to spend time with Frank to make sure, but of course he left. She definitely  wasn't as consistent about Roberto the way she made it seem in prior years. 

Contestants do lie all the time! Even if they are good people! You just can't anything they say as "proof".

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 am

Ali is the flip flop queen...always has been -- seems to work out well for her as people have short memories with these shows... no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 am

Frank and Kevin seem like carbon copies to me, both physically and personality-wise, except the two major differences is that one is obviously madly in love with Ali and wants to marry her and followed his passion in comedy/entertainment so is probably a happier, more fulfilled person in general. I don't think Roberto ever would have been f1 if Frank had stayed, but she just would have been destroyed later on when he did leave her post-show anyway. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:32 am

Another part of the equation could simply be she had a longer, more publicized relationship with Roberto and since it has been over for each of them a long time they have moved on respectfully, they both choose out of good taste/higher road not to mention the other and discourage any misconceptions or ill vibes.
It's a good thing, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702